More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

When what?

Convience Store Run

On a random Saturday Renee was craving something sweet, but nothing in her house appealed to her sweet tooth. So she decided to go out and see what she could find at the nearest convenience store. Seeing that there was one not too far (by her standards) from her house she decided to make a jog out of it to pre burn the calories she was going to take in from the snack anyway. Usually for a jog she’d put on either some athletic shorts or leggings and a tank top with a sports bra. Only at the time it was lightly raining outside. So instead she went with a pair of comfortable jeans and a red sweatshirt, with the usual athletic underwear and tennis shoes.

Grabbing an umbrella she set out with music blaring in her ears through her wireless earbuds.

Halfway down her neighborhood street she was suddenly splashed after a car, going way too fast, hit a puddle next to her. Soaking her lower half, Renee frowned and flipped the car off before carrying on. Not feeling her panties disintegrate, or how the jeans she was wearing were slowly falling apart. In less than a minute the legs had fallen off like wet paper. By the time she was passing Ms.Cribble’s and Melvin’s house it looked like she was wearing one of the tiniest denim miniskirts ever. The older woman on her porch was not very appreciative of the sight of over half of Renee’s untanned booty cheeks vigorously bouncing around as the girl jogged by. Her shouts of disdain and unapproval seemingly ignored made the woman even angrier and further misjudge the ginger. Who couldn’t hear the old woman decrying her over the sound of rain and her running music. And who would’ve been grateful to Ms.Cribble for the early warning before her state of dress got worse and seen by dozens of people.

Melvin sadly wasn’t home at the time, though lucky for him the sight was caught on his motion detection security camera, which had accrued a bit of footage of her regular jogs. Something R.E.D had already noted down and planned to use in the future. The current footage and the subsequent from less than an hour in the future would end up on their website before midnight. Making everyone both sad that they couldn’t document the whole thing, but also endlessly tickled at how effective they were at stripping the red headed bombshell. Even by accident and without their knowledge.

Back to Renee, by the time she was at the end of the street she was completely bottomless. With everyone she passed by, or who passed by her, getting a good look at both her large round pale booty or adorable heart shaped bush. Which R.E.D during a recent operation had made sure to do some maintenance on, while Renee watched this time. Getting Renee plenty of appreciative honks and comments as cars sped by. Which she promptly ignored interpreting them as people who did the same on her normal jogs who recognized her either as the Redhead or the patron saint of Reneeism. Though she did notice they were more frequent then her regular jogs.

During this many pictures of her state of dress were taken and put online, quickly going viral. Many soon making a Winnie the Pooh connection from her wearing a red top and being bottomless. Sparking another trendy fashion fad on the sexier side of the internet, many captioned “Renee the Pooh” as girls in various manner of red tops and either nearly or completely bottomless copied the look Renee accidentally pulled off. Still unknown to her as she waltzed into the convenience store.

What happens inside? Does she notice? Does anyone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)