More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you go?

Convention

You smile realizing the full scope of your powers and how much fun this could be and how much power this truly gave you.

You decide against fucking jlo and leave the concert early too excited to get started and call an Uber unsure what to do.

The driver gets there and immediately starts bugging you with crazy conspiracy theories and talking about a whole host of bat shit crazy stuff even insulting you when you seem to ignore his rant you decide he would make an excellent test of your watch.

You decide to try out your body morphing powers along with mind control as stopping time and invisibility seemed quite self explanatory.

You get home and as you step out control the driver to step out with you then morph his body into that of jlo’s smiling you take him inside fucking ‘her’ you then morph him into nicki minaj and run down the entire list of celebs you’ve wanted to fuck changing his personality to that of the celebs as you use your powers to refill your balls each time you finish.

Once done you send the man outside make him forget what happen and smile realizing you’ve been awake almost all night fucking every woman you’ve ever wanted to fuck.

You look outside and think you could keep this going but you wanted to test how far this power really went and remembered there was a convention where people would be cosplaying and just hanging around in general that was divided into a bunch of sections Star Trek Star Wars a whole fantasy section and a few other series you’d never heard of.

You smile you had seen some Star Trek shows like deep space nine and some of the next generation so you were familiar enough fantasy books were all the same and Star Wars was incredibly well known. You also knew that you would definitely be one of the people who would fuck every humanoid alien You could find if you existed in any of these universes so why not see if you can do that here.

You head over and start in the Star Trek side of the convention ready to start your journey.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)