More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

What’s next?

Contract signing

My attorney was flabbergasted by my request when he first saw it and spent most of the day trying to talk me out of it. I was firm and adamant it go through and pushed hard for him to write up the contract before the deadline of this afternoon. We had rushed to this meeting to make it there before business hours closed.

My attorney and I sat on one side of a large table and Kelly and hers sat on the other. A notary sat on the end of the table to notarize the final contract and make it official. The two lawyers exchanged paperwork and were both reviewing it while I sat there silently, quietly elated.

My attorney, Fred Simmons, whispered in my ear.

“Ms. Ross, I advise against a contract in general, bankruptcy is usually better but this is for no reason at all. Even going against my judgment you’ve agreed to this and you’ve vetoed all but four of my protections built into the contract. Usually there’s literally hundreds of amendments to protect you.”

He was right, of course, but I didn’t care. contracts usually have many stipulations built in to protect the , even specific hours and specific days off, guarantees against physical or humiliating punishments, food quality, living quarters, types of labor they weren’t allowed to perform and of course protections against sexual servitude which was considered awful even for a . I had only four stipulations I didn’t veto: 1. That I would live in the same house as her. 2: that I would be fed a normal daily allotment of calories and my medical needs would be attended to 3. that she couldn’t make me have sex with men 4. That she couldn’t modify my body in any way except piercings, tattoos, and my haircut. Anything else she wanted I considered fair game. I also hadn’t capped the amount of years the contract would last which was the first contract to ever do that, or at least that’s how my lawyer explained it.

Kelly received whispered instructions from her lawyer and she she also smiled though hers was a lot less that of someone in love but rather someone looking like they won the lottery. I was just happy to have given her that feeling. It made me feel valued and maybe I could build towards something more with her. She signed the contract and my heart was practically singing. It was returned back to me and I signed as my eyes filled with tears of joy. My hands shook with overwhelming happiness as I handed it to the notary. He stamped the paper and it was official. I was Kelly’s property.

“It’s official, I will have this filed immediately and a copy will be sent to you, Ms. Abernathy.”

Everyone stood up so I did too and my lawyer shook my hand. I barely paid attention to what he was saying as I felt my panties begin to soak from how turned on I was.

“Good luck, Emily, I really hope this makes you happy. I really do.”

Kelly motioned for me to follow her so I did. I wanted to hear her voice but any command I would try to follow. We entered the hallway and I watched the two lawyers and the notary leave meaning it was just me alone with my love.

“Call your parents and tell them you’re not coming home and you won’t see them for a very long time. If they want they can sell all your stuff and if they do they can keep the money or give it to me. You will have nothing but what I provide you in my home.”

I smiled as that meant I was going to be part of her home. I didn’t even bother to call I just sent a text that was as close to verbatim of what Kelly said as I could get it.

“Now give me your phone.”

I gave it to her and she threw it in the trash. It was a super expensive iPhone but Kelly was the only person worth talking to so I tried to not let it bother me. When she saw me still smiling after throwing out my phone she looked kind of disappointed.

“Are you really happy about this?”

“I’ve literally never been this happy. Just knowing I get to see you everyday even in servitude is better than anything else I could imagine, Kelly.”

“If you say so. One thing, my name is not Kelly to you. It’s master. I know as a woman it should be mistress but that has too many sexual connotations to it for me to like it. So call me master.”

Knowing the name Kelly would never be part of my vocabulary again was a little disheartening but it was worth it.

“Yes, master. Anything you want, master.”

“Good. Now follow me to my car.”

She turned to leave and I followed, trying not to be as meek and compliant as possible.

What happens when they get to the car?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)