More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotLMCM PotLMCM

Does Melissa’s continue sucking or does she want to try something more?

Continues sucking

Melissa’s knows she isn’t doing this for herself. She knows that she is simply putting on a show and, she knows what her audience wants to see. She continues sucking and stroking each of her three horny strangers. Switching between them and pleasing them all with her tongue and hands. This continues until one by one each of the guys declares that they can no longer hold back.

The first to go is the third man. Hearing his warning Melissa’s speeds up her stroking and opens her mouth wide as he shoots a load of warm salty cum into her mouth. The taste is unpleasant and she fights down the urge to gag or spit it out and swirls it around on her tongue for the men to see before she swallows it down.

Not long after the second man shoots his load and Melissa repeats her erotic showcase of collecting the cum in her mouth and proudly displaying it for all to see before gulping it down into her belly along with the third man’s cum.

Finally the first man who is ironically now the last signals that he too is going to shoot his seed. Melissa greedily sucks on his cock milking it with her lips until she feels cum start to shoot into her mouth. He cums a lot and it quickly fills her mouth and tries to spew out her lips around his cock but Melissa sucks her lips harder and as he shoots the last of his load she pulls back to display her prize. A mouth full of warm gooey cum. She lets it al collect in her bottom lip and lifts it up with her tongue then swallows it down as well.

Sticking her tongue out to show that her feat is done Melissa smiles happily knowing that she had accomplished exactly what she had intended to. Her show is complete.

Or is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)