More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rebekka Rebekka

What's next?

Continue

Groggily you opened your eyes and saw the white walls and a lamp shining from up above to make light in the empty room.

"Oh man, what happened? Ah, my head hurts...", you said quiet to yourself. After you got up you saw a voice-box laying in the corner of the room. You made your way to it and examined it. After a few seconds you hold it to your ear and pressed the 'play' button.

"Hello Lasse." Said the voice of the box, "You might wonder why you are here, in this empty building. Well this is easy to explain... I kidnapped you. I've done this because I'm an agent of a heritage managing company. I brought you here because no-one else has to know about your heritage your great great uncle left for you. But before I explain you what it is I explain you, why it is so secret.

"First of all, when you hear this tape around 10 hours have passed. Your parents are unaware you're missing; As far as they're concerned, you told them you were together with Tim and you're going to spend the night there. You've been replaced by a Doppelganger, who can look and act just as you do when you every time you use your heritage."

"Doppelganger? What the hell is going on?"

Your thoughts were racing through your head but the voice continued.

"Well, your heritage is a special object. Your life never will be the same again, that's why everything is so secret. This item is a special pen, which creates suits of the people you shoot them. You can wear them as long as you like and impersonate them."

You were speechless,

"Skinsuits?"

You muttered to yourself.

"With the pen, you can create a suit of the person you want to wear. To use the pen, you have to click the knob on it for five times so that the mine is outside. After that, you point the pen at the desired person and hold knob pressed. The desired person should deflate within two seconds. When the suit is ready you can get into it just how you like it to. You can rip the back open to get into it, you also can stretch the biggest body openings, I mean to be exact, the mouth, vagina or ass to also get in. After you aligned yourself into the suit. it will seam itself and you're going to get headache for around twenty seconds."

You were still confused. This was to much information to handle but the agent didn't stop to talk.

"After these seconds you will get all the memories of the person you wear. You simply can impersonate the worn person. But be careful! You only can wear people up to 20 years. Every year you get older, the age also rises. Also you have to align the face complete! You have to put your teeth into the empty ones of the suit and also the tongue into the pouch, which is the original tongue of the body. If you don't want to wear the suit anymore, you just exit as you entered. But Another important thing! The persons you shoot will not automatically reinflate! You have to repeat the process you made them deflate. After that, they will regain they live but they are slaves of you. You can control them complete with your mind and you can tell them what to do just by thinking! This is your heritage. You have now time to hear this message again before you get a surprise."

You were speechless and you tried to sum up what this totally strange guy told you. After a minute you made your mind and summarized up the message the guy spoke onto the box.

"I can create skinsuits of the people I want. But the have to be at least 20 years old. I can be them as long as I want to... Doesn't sound bad at all. I will gain their memories and when I take them off, I can control them with my mind. This is going to be fun I think. But what does he mean with surp..."

You didn't notice that gas was filling the room. With a big 'thump' you hit the ground and passed out.

The next morning

6:50 a.m. Your alarm woke you up, but it wasn't your alarm. You opened your eyes and noticed, that you were lying in the guestroom of the house of Tim's parents. You sat up in bed and made up your mind.

"Was it all a bad dream? Maybe... Well no time to think about it, time to get up!"

After you showered and cleaned your teeth you got back to the guestroom to dress yourself for school. You closed the door and turned around. What you saw made you speechless...

"What the fuck!?"

Your thoughts were racing. Right on the night table beside the bed, a pen was laying. The pen definitely wasn't there before.

"What if it wasn't a dream?" You thought.

Right in the moment you wanted to examine the pen a bit more a fist hammered against the door.

"Lasse, we have to go or we will get to late to the bus! Hurry up!"- It was Tim. "Yeah! I'm coming! Give me two minutes!" You said back and dressed yourself.You put the pen into the pocket of your jeans and you left the house.

After five minutes Tim and you arrived at the bus stop and were greeted by Kaya who just lives a house above it.

While Tim and Kaya were chatting a bit, your thoughts still were racing about the pen, if it was just imagination or bitter sweet truth? The bus arrived and you got in. At the ride to school you were still thinking about he pen and who could be your first victim if it would work...

How to proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)