More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dhrtd Dhrtd

Should I leave him hanging or do I continue?

Continue....

You lean over me while kissing me harder. You slide your hand down between my legs, gently pushing my legs apart to feel me. You have made me so hot, so wet, that your finger slides into me easily, making me gasp. You slide your fingers in and out, wetting them with my own juice, then start rubbing my clit. I moan and wiggle underneath you.

"Ohhh god! Yes", I am much too turned-on to resist, or to be honest even care, that you might be late for PT, "Take me, my love. Hard!"

You flip me over onto my knees and give my ass a quick smack. You take your cock and slide it into my wet pussy. You hold onto my hips and ram me with that beautiful hard cock. Ahhh, it feels so good, harder baby, fuck me harder! You go deeper and harder with each thrust. I feel you throbbing, I know you are about to cum, you thrust deeply and I can feel you squirting inside me. You pull out and kiss the middle of my back, turning me around to on the bed sitting up. You tell me to clean you up. I lick you clean, tasting my cum, and yours combined. I lick the base moving and swirling my tongue around your dick, occasionally glancing at you. I wrap my lips around you and slowly lowering my mouth and face inch by inch down your cock while moving my tongue around. Repeatedly moving my head up and down. You have me stop before you bend me over the bed. Sucking your cock and hearing you making noises makes me even hotter, I need some more, but I guess that little half an hour quickie was all for now. It’s a good thing that it was only the beginning.

You lay down with me and cuddle for the last few minutes before the alarm goes off to tell you that you need to get outta bed. You whimper as you crawl out of bed and smack the alarm. You leave the room and I hear the shower running. I crawl outta bed and listen to make sure you’re in the shower. when I hear the shower curtain pull shut I sneak into the hallway and quietly open the bathroom door watching you as I think of how handsome and sexy my husband is. I shut the door as quietly as I opened it and get your pt's out and put them on the bed. I go into the kitchen and make some coffee. The sounds of the water stop, the house is quiet except for the brewing coffee and the sound of you going into our bedroom to get dressed. Smiling I walk to our room to see you pulling your shirt over your head and tucking it into your pt shorts. You look at me, smile and walk over to kiss me as I push you back to the bed untucking your shirt trying to strip you. You flip me over on the bed kissing me and pinning my arms as I finally get them free to continue to play.

Do i make him late for PT or Keep it Going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)