More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Intro 2

Continue

"What? What happened?" I was honestly concerned. I was actually rooting for them since I thought they were a good couple and I wanted her to be happy.

"We're still living together because we're still best friends. But... Well, when I went to see him in Colorado, we fucked and it was great. Then I moved him here, but we were at my parents' house at first, so we couldn't do anything. And when we got our own place, we were just too busy for a while. Then, I got this great harness for the bed. It was a bitch to install, too. And I was going to tie him up to it. He said no. So I was like, okay, tie me up! He said no. He said he's not into that stuff. I said you used to be! And that's when he told me that he never was. He just did it because I wanted to. He said that he was coasting on his ego at bagging an older woman in the first place and fully expected me to dump him."

"Wow, what an idiot." I wanted to either kick his ass or hit him up side the head for being stupid. Or both.

"So yeah, I still love him, but I can't be with someone that's..."

"Vanilla?"

"Yeah." This really surprised me. The last time she had talked to me about this, she was contemplating training her ass to take his overly thick cock since he had never had anal sex. "I don't see why getting me would have been an ego trip anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm nothing special. I mean, I know what I could go in there right now and get a guy to come home with me if I wanted."

My dick jumped at that. "I'm sure you could."

"But I'm not that cute really."

"I would disagree. You are, physically, EXACTLY what I'm looking for in a girl."

"Yeah, but you aren't looking for what most guys are." This showed me that she still saw herself as how she was before she dropped over 100 pounds. She was a beauty back then, too. Just big. Now, she was gorgeous and didn't know it.

"And I know what you're capable of."

"Yeah, knowing what a girl is willing to do makes a big difference."

"You've always had this aura of...sex about you. That's why we used to joke that you were a succubus."

She laughed. "Yeah, I've heard that before."

"Wait, so that means you two aren't..."

"Having sex. Yeah. Yeah... Last time I got laid was a few months ago. Talking to this guy I met online got me hot and bothered and Steve was...there. I told him to get hard and shoved him on the bed. Even then, he just laid there and let me do all the work."

"Wow..."

"Even tonight, he saw me changing into this and said I looked cute. I just thought to myself 'The fact that you're not grabbing me by the hair and throwing me onto the bed is why we didn't work.'"

"So about that outfit..."

"Oh, before I texted you, I was going to go to goth night at this gay bar in Raleigh, but then I decided to see what you were doing since I haven't seen you in months. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"No, I definitely don't mind." Just then, my brain shut down for a second as I felt something rub the budge in my pants. I looked down and I saw a stocking covered foot rubbing my cock through my pants.

"Obviously not," she said with a devilish grin and a giggle. "I could feel you were...happy to see me when I hugged you. Have you been hard this whole time?"

Have you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)