More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

continue

Continue

"Yo dude you there yet, is it cool, is it full of hot chicks" you giggle as you read the text that he sent you as you think to yourself *typical Dan*.

You text back just as your mom passes a packet of minty gum through the window. "No not there yet man but I do hope it's full of hot chicks I'll let you know when I'm there".

Popping a cube of gum into your mouth you sit up readjusting the seatbelt to maximise confute but decrease safety. You then watch the scenery float past your window as your mom takes over driving so your dad can rest for a bit. Suddenly you hit houses and the beach as the sun is setting and the glow of the sleepy sun reflect off the lively water creating a mosaic of reds, oranges and yellows. Your eyes widen at the sight, you mouth the word wow as you drive away from the beach. After another five minutes you reached the new house. Beginning to unpack the car you drag everything of yours into your new room that's at least twice the size of your old one. Throwing everything into the right areas as quickly as possible you undress and put on your swimming shorts and grab a towel.

You shout to your mom and dad as you pass them "I'm just going to go for a swim see you in a bit." Your mom smiles and sighs. Running Down the street your eyes shoot to a cutting through. Sand coats the groin halfway through the fenced corridor. Sand dances on your toes as you role you feet round. Throwing your towel to the floor you dive into the water to swim. Pulling your body with your arm and pushing with your legs. After about a hour of swinging you run back home as you dry what you can with your towel. Opening the door you run to the table where your dad is setting up for dinner. He turned to you and sighs "Go get showered and ready for dinner."

After dinner you slid into bed and slowly fall into a deep calming sleep. Preparing for your next day in this new environment.

The next day your mom shouts to you "hey Alex can you nip round to our new neighbours and give them this invite to our BBQ?" You shuffle off your bed and walk towards your door and grab the invites from your mom. You step out your house and go.

Which direction do you go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)