More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Continue

You release her and she follows your hand as you lose the grip on her shoulders. She still stays in your arm however and you both make eye contact. You are now staring at her beautiful blue eyes and her small nose followed by her average, yet perfect lips. You stay like this for a while and enjoy each others presence.

"Um... you guys gonna fuck or can we go?" Says a familiar voice. You look to your side and see Abby and Mike standing a few yards away from you impatiently. You quickly release Emii in embarrassment and place your hands in your pockets. You look at Emii who is now blushing but smiling and looking at the floor.

"... y... yeah let's go." You say and you all head towards your car.

"So do you need a lift?" You say as you unlock the doors to your car allowing Mike and Abby to enter.

"Um... yeah sure." Emii says with a smile and heads towards your car. You see Mike entering the passenger seat so you vigorously indicate with your head for him to sit at the back. He moans... you think... and heads to the back with Abby. Emii then takes a seat besides you with a confused look. You then start the car and reverse out of the car park.

Authors note:

If you haven't by now guessed, that was the tutorial so you should get a feel as to how this story is going to work out. You decide exactly what you do and don't do (within my limitations of course) unless it is something which I can't write to sections of. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)