More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigBoobedMagenta BigBoobedMagenta

Do you enter the room, or stand and watch?

Continue watching

Katie writhed around on the bed, making her breasts bob and sway as though she knew someone was watching. The vibrator was pumped harder in and out of her and the wet sounds it caused made your knees go weak. Your clit is throbbing by now and you pinch it hard, trying to keep your moans quiet.

Katie's pussy sucked hungrily at the vibe as she arched her back and screamed as she entered into orgasm. She bit her lip and her free hand twisted her nipple until it was huge and red. Your lips ached to suck and tease it. Her orgasm seems to go on and on, her body stretching and convulsing in a way that made her giant tits ripple like water.

You are startled to hear the phone begin to ring. Before Katie is disturbed you run and answer it. It is Katie's boyfriend Steve wanting to know if she's in. You know if he comes round, he and Katie will fuck as always and you can get off listening to them. But, if you say she's not there you might be able to approach Katie and have her for yourself.

What do you do?

Do you say she's out, or call her to the phone

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)