More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by personunused personunused

What's next?

Continue the introduction

You were in stasis bed #1. As you look into status bed #2 you are comforted by the sight of your sister beginning to stir. Stasis bed #3 was supposed to contain one of your cousins but it seems instead that a skeleton was stored in her place. ‘What an odd joke.’ You think to yourself.

Eventually the grim truth slips into your mind: This wasn’t a joke. Something had affected the stasis bed mid-trip and your cousins had died without ever regaining consciousness.

‘How will mommy and momma take this once they find out that….’ You say out loud.

Bed #4 and #5 were assigned to your mothers but the computer reported errors in them as well. As you reluctantly look at those beds you find skeletons in them as well. You halfheartedly walk from one bed to the next and in each one you find only skeletal remains.

Due to some catastrophe it seems only you and your sister survived out of all 500 passengers.

“What’s the matter Amanda? Why do you look so depressed?” Eve asks you.

Apparently she hasn’t looked at the other beds yet.

How can you tell her the horrible news?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)