More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SolMasquerade SolMasquerade

Continue

Continue introduction

Rose yawns, stretches a bit, and rolls over onto her back.

"Hey, sunshine..." you state, in a still-tired voice, before yawning yourself.

"Hey... babe..." she groggily replies, while brushing some blonde locks out of her face with her hand. She sits up, crossing her legs, and yawns again. She looks absolutely stunning, even without any makeup on. Her perky C-cup breasts relax on her chest, above her flat stomach. She takes a look at your crotch, noticing your prominent morning wood, and lets out a dreamy chuckle. "Looks like your friend's happy that I'm awake..."

You give her a smile as she reaches for your erection, presumably to give you an early morning handjob, before the phone decides to ruin it like an elementary school child on Christmas Day.

You both sigh. You begin to get up, but she manages to get onto her feet before you. "I'll get it...."

As she walks to the hallway to pick up the phone, you take the time to admire her well-toned ass. Damn, do those cheeks look good in yoga pants.

"Hello?" you hear her ask, in that "I-just-woke-up-why-are-you-calling-me-you-fucking-douche" voice. "Who is it?"

Presumably she gets an answer, because before you know it, Rose is in your doorway, clutching the house phone in her right hand and doing the "it's your ex" hand signal the two of you made up a while back. "Can you hold on a sec?"

She enters the room, and placed the phone on the center of the mattress, in speaker mode, presumably so that you can hear what nonsense Cerise is going to spurt. "Alright, you can talk."

What is Cerise bitching about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)