More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Do you continue or go back?

Continue forward.

You'd wipe the mud out of your cleavage and continue with your friends until you reach what they wanted to show. It was... It was a hole in the ground but it had lips, it also had tentacles reaching out of it, we thought it was harmless until the tentacles grabbed all of us and started dragging us towards the hole. We were all screaming, both of your iends were pulled in first and then it was your turn. It was pulling you into the hole until you got your chest stuck, your boobs were pressing against the other side, but with a large tug you fell in. You landed and hit your head causing you to black out.

You'd wake up to the sound of constant moaning and gasping, lots of squirting noises. You're on a squishy,slimy pink tendrils which make up the whole area. Its incredibly hot and moist, you'd stand up to feel something wrap around your waist before yanking you into the air, it was begining to wrap its tentacles around you but you struggled and escaped, you than saw two things, a tunnel on your left, and one that went straight up, youd have to climb the tentacles to get up.

Which tunnel do you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)