More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tjf Tjf

What are your orders?

Continue as planned. Attack the camp

Tiero salutes and wheels his horse away to prepare the attack. A few hours later he sends word that the camp has been taken, so you mount your horse and take off to follow. You arrive at a field almost identical to the one you just left, except that this one is covered by scarlet tents rather than blood-soaked bodies. Dismounted Spaniards, Africans and Gauls run wild through the campsite filling their pockets with loot or emptying their balls in the whores and slaves that the Romans left behind when they went to go fight. Your enemy had come to this place dragging behind them a long train of prostitutes, pimps, merchants and doctors, among many other professions, to see to the needs of the soldiers. Now, these people are your prisoners and their belongings your property.

You urge your horse foward, narrowly dodging a thickset, matronly middle aged whore sprinting away from the braided Gaul chasing her who is laughing in near hysteria over the spectacle. The Gaul trips on a corpse, falling into a nearby tent and sending it toppling over with him. The whore, looking back, gives a hoot of triumph before been grabbed by yet another Gaul, who tears away what is left of her already revealing dress, baring her large breasts and round arse, pushing her onto her stomach on the rough ground whilst simultaneously undoing the lacing on his breeches. The Gaul lets his pants fall to the ground, revealing a fat, long penis, lies down atop the whore and begins to thrust into her arsehole, apparently deciding that decades of fucking for profit had loosened his lover's pussy too much for his taste. Somewhat interested, you watch from your horse as the ragged barbarian sharply pulls back his partner's hair, softly biting at her ears and neck as he continues to thrust into her arsehole, punctuating the motion with a hard slap on her rear. Groaning, the Gaul finishes inside the woman, some of his seed leaking out of hear as he withdraws and redresses. He goes to leave her lying in the mud but then changes his mind, gripping her hair and dragging her away with him, clearly grown quite fond of the woman he just sodomised.

You continue through the camp, grimacing slightly at the mass disorder your men have caused, annoyed at their lack of discipline. Nonetheless, you decide to let them be. After all, they did just give you the greatest military victory since Marathon. You spot the Roman command tent as soon as it appears on the horizon, your eye drawn as much by the lack of chaos around it, like an oasis in a desert, as by the giant golden eagle emblazoned on the red silk of the tent's facade. You speed up to a trot, quickly making your way over there, seeing Tiero standing by the flap that served as a doorway. Dismounting, you embrace your oldest friend and open your mouth to ask him about when your jaw physically drops. Inside the tent is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. She's in her early twenties, with a perfect hourglass figure, unblemished olive skin, perky large breasts, a full arse, fiery red hair and kind, mischevious eyes that glare at you with a look of utter hatred. She wears a female toga, conservative in length but bright and full of colour. Laughing at your undignified speechlessness Tiero tells you "Thought you might want this one for yourself, Barca. When you've finished, come out and I'll tell you just how rich we now are". Embarassed at your uncharacteristic lack of compsure, you nod and enter the tent. Standing before the woman, you ask her name. You are almost startled as she lets off a torrent of insults at you before grandly exclaiming "I am Flavia Varro, wife to a consul, daughter of a consul, decendent of one of the oldest houses of Rome. You can do to me whatever you wish, but know that someday you will be paraded through my city in chains, and everything you have done to my people will be repaid tenfold". Her voice drops to an icy whisper as she makes the last threat. She's right, she's entirely in your power, and you can do basically whatever you want to her. And you do want to do things to her. However, you are pressed for time, as your army stands leaderless by Cannae, and part of you wants to wait so you can savor the moment later.

Do you do as you please or restrain yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)