More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What does Happens?

Conspiracy.

Christina Hewson sat in her office slowly playing with her pussy through her silk la Perla panties. The door opened and in walked her PA Cheryl. Christina looked up and berated Cheryl for not knocking before entering. Cheryl apologised and left the files on Christina's desk for her to sign then left. Christina carried on playing with her pussy feeling the dampness on her fingers when the phone rang and she stopped again sighing. It was her lawyer who said she had some documents to sign for Christina when she had time. Christina said she would be there later.

Christina gave up on pleasuring herself as she dialled Rachel her driver and told her to meet her downstairs in ten minutes. She looked over the documents and signed them putting them back in the folder and headed out to Cheryl's desk. She handed Cheryl the folder and Cheryl got the whiff of female arousal coming from Christina's fingers. She hid a smirk as Christina left the office and headed down to the foyer and her waiting car. Rachel stood there rear door open as Christina got in and relaxed watching the door close behind her. She told Rachel to take her to her lawyers.

Samantha welcomed Christina into her office and they had some chit chat before they got down to business. Christina read through the documents for the acquisition of the new studio. She was satisfied with the main text and as she was in a rush signed and handed the contract back to Samantha. They exchanged goodbyes and as Christina left Samantha smirked and put the contract in the safe and locked it safely away. Christina headed out to her car and Rachel stood there door open waiting ready for a new destination. Christina told her to take her to the Doctors office.

They arrived at the doctor's and Christina entered telling Rachel she would be about an hour and to go have some lunch. Christina was met by the receptionist and told to have a seat. Whilst sitting in the waiting room she noticed one girl dressed in a black mini skirt, white blouse and torn fishnets. On her feet were black six-inch heels which Christina thought must be very hard to walk in and made the girl look very slutty. Then the receptionist signalled to Christina that Doctor Mesria was ready to see her and open the door to the doctor's office.

Doctor Mesria welcomed Christina and told her to take a seat and then they started a routine exam and Cristina was told she was in perfect health. Then the doctor asked why she was there and Christina told her that she could not stop playing with her pussy and it was becoming a distraction in the office. Mesria told Christina could help and told her to lay down on the couch then produce a pocket watch. She told Christina to follow the watch with her eyes and to relax and listen to her voice. Mesria slowly put Christina under her hypnosis until she was ready.

"Christina it is perfectly normal to play with your self but we can stop this. From now on the thought of playing with yourself is repugnant to you. However, you still need relief so from today you will get sexually aroused from the sight and smell of nylon encased feet. You will indulge this new fetish with your PA asking to rub and suck on her nylon covered toes when in your office. You will also be nicer to her and if she asks anything of you, you will obey."

Christina was brought out of her trance and the session ended and she left the doctor's to find her car and driver waiting. They drove back to the office and as Christina walked to her office she noted Cheryl's feet poking out of the bottom of her desk minus her shoes. Christina would have said something but the nylon covered toes were getting her aroused so she let it pass and headed into her office. After a few minutes, she summoned Cheryl into her office and told her to sit as she removed her jacket. She noted that Cheryl had put her heels back on.

Cheryl looked at Christina as she came around her desk and sat on the edge of the desk asking Cheryl if she could rub her feet. Cheryl said she was a PA and would not rub Christina's feet. Christina blushed and explained that she wanted to rub Cheryl's feet so Cheryl smirked asking if it was an order. Christina said it was a request so Cheryl slipped her shoes off and raised her feet to rest in Christina's lap the aroma filling Christina's nostrils. She raised Cheryl's right foot and started to massage feeling the nylon running along her fingers sending signals to her pussy.

She continued and lowered her head rubbing Cheryl's foot over her face taking in the aroma as she drew the foot along her lips smearing her lipstick. Cheryl was smiling and smirking now believing the call she had received from Doctor Mesria. She was also recording the moment on her phone for posterity and if needed. Christina switched to Cheryl's left foot and gave the same treatment but this time she sucked on Cheryl's toes bobbing her head up and down. After she had finished Cheryl replaced her shoes and got up heading back to her office to call the doctor.

Christina sat in her chair wondering why she had a strange taste in her mouth but just got back to work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)