More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you go first?

Conomi Island

Ultimately, it is geography and the population that determines your destination. In the case of most successful kingdoms, the capital tended to be located in the center. This allowed for commands to be rapidly disseminated in any direction required. If it held for kingdoms, you failed to see why it would be different for a Merchant Empire.

The problem was, if one looked at a map of East Blue and pointed towards the center, one would be pointing at the center. With that unfeasible, you instead looked at population centers. The four largest islands in East Blue, from left to right, were the Polestar Islands, the Conomi Islands, the Gecko Islands, and the Organ Islands. On that list, the two central ones were Conomi and Gecko, so those were the two that your choices boiled down to.

From there, your choice became simple. Conomi had recently been conquered by an irritating band of Fish-men Pirates led by Arlong. They were calling themselves the Arlong Pirates. Reconquering the Island would be a good idea for a plethora of reasons.

Firstly, the island had several resources that he could draw upon to fuel his company’s start. There were steel mills and iron mines located near Gosa Village for weapons and plenty of trees near Cocoyasi Village. This meant that all you would have to import was gunpowder for ammunition, something you could do from the nearby Gecko Village. Even better, the Fish-Men didn't have the best reputation on the island. You doubted anyone would object to you enslaving them.

You didn't even have to call it slavery. You could say that they were paying 'restitution' to the local populace for having oppressed them for so long. If you sold a few of them for cheap to the local populace you could even start normalizing slavery, making your plan of reintroducing the trade that much easier.

To implement this, the first thing you had to do was defeat the Arlong Pirates. You didn't think that this would be all that difficult.

As you had asked, you had been provided with a guard detail by the Navy. A total of twenty ships led by Rear Admiral Sicily. In a lot of ways, Sicily was perfect for the job. The man valued absolute justice- justice that was dished out per the law- above moral justice. He also didn't human lives very highly and wasn't going to object to your atrocities. This was a marked difference from how someone like Garp would have reacted to your plans.

The command structure of the Marines was very strict, with a marine a rank higher having control of every marine below him. As a Rear Admiral, Sicily could order captains and commanders as he saw fit. At your request he summoned further reinforcements from the local marines, swelling your army. The two groups he summoned was the 16th Branch led by Captain Nezumi and the 77th Branch led by Commodore Pudding Pudding.

With able military commanders, you excused yourself. You would leave the reconquest up to people who knew more than you. The commanders planned for roughly three days- a period lengthened by differences in philosophy and approaches between the commanders. Commodore Pudding wished to strike with overwhelming in a surprise attack, while Captain Nezumi wanted to negotiate as the 16th Branch had been doing for a while.

Ultimately, Sicily made the call to go with the Commodore's plan. The morning of the attack, Nezumi had a message delivered to Arlong stating that he wished to meet and talk. Arlong, expecting that Nezumi would want another bribe, agreed amicably. The 'capital' of the Arlong Pirates was called Arlong Park.

Being Fish-Men, they had decided to build their capital right along the coastline. This was meant to give them easy access to the ocean. It also made them very easy to attack with ships.

To their credit, however, the pirates realized that was a threat and took precautions to prevent it from happening. The first precaution was the Sea-Cow Momoo. It was a giant beast easily capable of capsizing frigates. It's presence made sailing into the bay a daunting task- though not an impossible one. A fast enough ship or a plentiful enough fleet might be able to land before the beast could destroy them all. Consequently, the Arlong Pirates had constructed a steel Sea Gate that could be closed to keep enemy fleets outs. This would trap them between a monster and a steel wall, while simultaneously giving the pirates time to marshal under their commanders.

This meant that under normal circumstances, attacking by the sea would be suicide. This was not normal.

The Arlong Pirates had gotten so used to Nezumi's visits that they had neglected to set up any sentries to count the number of ships. They had assumed there would be one or two when in truth there were thirty-two. Twenty that you had brought, as well as the seven of Nezumi's 16th branch and five of Pudding's branch. By the time they realized that something was amiss, your ships had made it to the shallow inner pool past their steel wall. Momoo never got the missive that something was wrong and even if he did, the shallow pool was too small for him to do much in.

By the time the Fish-Men tried to muster their forces to counter-attack, the Marines were already setting up a beachhead and landing their troops. Nearly two-thousand of them to the Arlong Pirates three-hundred.

The battle was over very quickly after that.


You ordered a triumph be thrown. The parade took place in the largest village in the island- Cocoyasi. At the head of the parade was you, of course. You were dressed in the style of ancient conquerors, a crown of laurel leafs atop your head and the Celestial Dragon banner fluttering proudly behind you while you were carried via. chariots. Behind you were the crucified bodies of the leaders of the Arlong Pirates.

Arlong, the Sawshark Fishman, was mutilated. The captain's long nose had been trimmed to a size more like that of a humans. Dried blood coated his face and pieces of skin were missing where he had been flayed. He took rasping breathes through his mouth as he was carried along. By the end of the parade, you would have reached the execution stand you had erected. That would be the end of him.

His two surviving officers, Kuroobi and Hatchan, would share their captains fate. They were crucified to either sides of him and were only in marginally better shape than he.

Behind your trophies marched your proud generals; Sicily, Nezumi, and Pudding. Each were dressed in their officers uniform with only a single addition. They each had their own crown of laurels; green to your gold. An unexpected addition was made to this cadre in the form of Gezo, the sherrif of Cocoyasi. It was a symbolic move meant to represent unity- a joining of local authorities and that of the World Government. A sign that they came not as oppressors, but as fellow humans.

Behind them marched yet another band of prisoners, these mainly unharmed. Of the three-hundred Fish-Men, just over half survived to surrender. Most quit as soon as Arlong fell and were taken prisoner along with their leader. They were carefully arranged into blocks of ten, chained together by their necks and feet so that none could make a break for it. All of them were as nude as the day they were born, further humiliating them.

The citizens of Coconomi didn't know it, but it was the standard way slaves were presented in the Auction Houses. Another way for you to normalize this process.

To either side of them were groups of rank and file marines, as well as behind them. They were dressed professionally, but simply. The groups moved in unison, every step shaking the earth. Or perhaps that was the cheers.

The people of Coconomi were ecstatic to see their oppressors cast down. People had streamed into the village from all over the island, even from faraway villages like Gosa, to see the parade. The Arlong had gone through didn't horrify them- it excited them. Around you, you could hear cries of 'Fuck you Arlong' and 'Hope you die, you fishy piece of shit' mixed with the occasional compliment paid to the marines. Your favorite was the words of a small child. As you passed out he shouted, 'Long live the dragon!'

It got you to turn and smile at him, offering a small nod to the parents.

The march continued and the voices got louder. Far too soon, you reached the executioner's platform and at your command, Arlong was let down from his cross and helped to the executioner's block. After two days with no food and water, he was too weak to move there himself. There a marine stood with a sword but didn't swing. You had asked to execute them yourself.

Before that, you had a speech to make. The podium was set up in such a way that it was parallel to the executioner platform where Arlong had been to kneel. This way, from the vantage point of the crowd, it looked as though the proud pirate were kneeling before you as he waited for his . It was a powerful image and a much appreciated one, going by the cheers of the crowd.

You gave them a moment to quiet down before beginning your speech. "There is a great moral truth that some refuse to face. Not all races were created equal, and you humans were made in the image of us, the Celestial Dragons. The Fish-Men would have you believe you are inferior. Answer me this: how can you be inferior when you, and not they, were crafted by the Gods in their image?"

For a moment you thought that no one would cheer. The deification of the World Nobles, of yourself by yourself, would be the hardest part to sell. You intentionally added in the superiority of humans to Fish-Men directly afterward to garner support for your statement, and to your relief, the moment passed and the crowd cheered. They basked in their superiority to their oppressors, and in so doing, played into your hands.

You continued, "The regeneration of the inferior races by the superior race is not only necessary but moral. It is part of the providential order of all things. As humans, it is your divinely given duty to obey your superiors in all things and to rule over your inferiors with justice and honor. There exists on this world barbaric kingdoms such as Ryugu whose people are crying out for foreign conquest.

"Within them lay races of degenerate savages, savages such as the Fish-Men, who were created with great manual dexterity and strength, but little intelligence and no honor. Nature has made them a race of workers and you, a race of rulers and administrators. Who here would disagree that we ought to rule over them?" A deafening roar rang out. After so long being rule, the image of themselves as rulers excited the populace.

"We shall rule them firmly, with justice for all. In exchange for such a blessing as our governance, it is only proper that we levy from them what they make. This great truth has fallen to the wayside in the past two centuries- to which I say no more. We shall not rest, we shall not pause, we shall not tire until the World Government spans the globe. Until the natural order has been restored."

You pause, surveying the crowd. Tension builds and then: "And the great mission shall start here! Here a Celestial Dragon has led humanity to victory against the degenerate Fish-Men who sought to rise above their stations. Here we have humbled them, and here shall we begin to rule them. They have taken much from you these past few years and in so doing, they have accrued a debt that must be repaid. Until such a time that the debt has been cleared, they shall work for us for no additional cost.

"There aren't enough of them for everyone to own one, unfortunately- we'll have to wait for further conquests for that- so we will be doing this by lottery. For the cheap price of five belli, you may enter the lottery to win one of the hundred fabulous Fish-Men, as well as the Bomb Collars to keep them from escaping. The rest will be put to work on rebuilding your town, as well as supplying weapons to the Navy to ensure that this never happens again. What say you?"

A final cheer made what they thought about this very clear.


With your work in public relations done, you moved to the next step in your plan. You started placing as many important individuals under your control as possible.

It occurred to you that your devil fruit wasn't invincible. No devil fruit was, truly. Devil fruits, in general, were counter-able through the usage of Haki or other Devil Fruits. As an example, the Fire-Fire Logia Devil Fruit turned the user's body into flames. This would normally make the user impervious to harm. It could be countered by a stronger Devil Fruit such as the Magma-Magma Devil Fruit or by someone using the Armament Haki.

You weren't sure what specific Devil Fruit could counter your mind-control powers, but you were sure they existed. At the same time, you were also fairly sure that the King's Disposition Haki could override your powers.

To that end, you were determined to use your control as sparingly and as targeted as possible. This meant that instead of trying to put the entire populace under your sway, you targeted only the local leaders.

Thanks to Arlong's influence, most of the human leadership had been gutted; something that was meant to prevent an uprising. Consequently, there was no mayor or political leader for you to control. The only department that remained in human hands was law enforcement; overseen by Sherrif Genzo.

You took control of him during a private meeting. He wasn't pleased with the introduction of slavery onto his island and was attempting to change your mind. All it took was a few words from you and- "I don't remember why I and Nojiko were so angry over it. You're right, of course. The hierarchy of civilization does need to be maintained."

The mention of the girl that he mentioned intrigued you. A few more prying questions revealed that he had not spoken to anyone besides this 'Nojiko' about his misgiving about you enslaving the Fish-Men; he had kept his silence out of thanks for freeing them. If you managed to keep Nojiko quiet, it would strangle the entire problem in the bud.

Consequently, you asked that she visit you so that you could address her problem in person. And she did.


The first impression you get of Nojiko is 'whore.' The second is 'hot whore.'

The lady is dressed in a white tanktop that dipped low, showing plenty of cleavage before turning into a 'u' just before hitting her nipples. It showed enough skin that you could clearly see that she wasn't wearing a bra. She was decorated with tatoo's, starting at her elbow and winding up to meet in the form of a heart on her chest.

With so many tatoo's, surely one more wouldn't hurt? A dragon hoof on the small of her back would do- and if there wasn't room there then on top of her pussy would be a perfectly adequate replacement.

Nojiko

You start the conversation, as was proper. "I heard you had concerns about my treatment of the Fish-Men?"

"Damn right, I do. What they did to us wasn't right, but enslaving them is inhuman."

"Inhuman?" you quirk an eyebrow. "Subordination to the superior race is the natural state of things. It is the most humane thing one could do. Trust me, everyone will be happier under this arrangement. Fish-Men included."

Nojiko slammed her hand down on your desk, bending over so that she was face level to you. "Listen here, I don't know where you're getting your idea's from, but there is nothing great about having your freedom taken away. No one is going to be happy with this. Slavery makes monsters out of both the masters and slaves."

You could see that she was building up steam, so you interrupt her. Subtly, you activate your powers and ask, "Have you been a before? A to a superior?"

She blinked before looking offended. "Of course I haven't- no one should-"

You cut her off again. "Then how could you there isn't any joy in it? I think you'll agree that it would be wrong for you to take away the Fish-Men's happiness based on your own misguided beliefs."

"If my beliefs were misguided, then yes. That would be wrong. They're not."

"And how would you know that without any experience? What evidence do you have to support your claims?"

A moment of silence stood out louder than any scream. "I don't have any of those. I know within my heart and my conscience what is right and what is wrong. Slavery is the latter."

"A misguided belief... but one I am willing to humor. To reiterate, you don't believe that any person can be happy as a , despite having no experience in the field. Is that correct?"

Nojiko gritted her teeth at your condescension but answered nevertheless. "Yes."

"Five hours." You knew that your reply would catch her off guard- you'd let the statement hang without context for that very reason. Sure enough, she stammered out, "E-excuse me?"

"My company headquarters are being built as we speak on the island and I'm done with meetings for the day. I can afford to spare some time to educate you- five hours to be exact. For the next five hours, you will be my ." You see her mouth open to object. Before she could, you continue. "Five hours- not life. At the end of those hours, you will have enough experience to be qualified to speak on the subject.

"I believe that by the end of this demonstration, I promise to take what you say seriously. Are five hours of your freedom worth more than the freedoms of ever Fish-Man on this island? If it isn't, then you should take this deal."

Nojiko bit her lip, thinking it over. "Let's make a wager. If I don't like being a , then you have to agree to release all the slaves on the island and admit that your theory on race was bogus."

You smiled and offered her a shallow nod. "But of course. So do we have a deal?"

Nojiko exhaled. "Yes."

Your smile widens just a hair. "Wonderful. You walked through the door on your own volition on the way here right?"

She frowned looking for your angle. She gave up. "Right..." the last syllable trailed on, clearly asking why you wanted to know this.

"I want you to think back on how it felt. You don't need to say anything, just try to think of how it felt to act without orders." You give her a moment to do so before you continue; "Now I want you to compare it to this. , I want you to exit and re-enter the room."

Nojiko frowned but obeyed. She had agreed to be your for the next five hours, and this was far from the worst thing you could make her do during that time-frame. She turned, giving you a good look at her shapely rear. It swayed slightly as she exited the room, shutting the door behind her. By the time she re-entered, your eyes had re-adjusted so that she had no reason to think that you were staring.

"Was that supposed to prove something?"

"Didn't that feel better? Answer honestly.” Your powers would ensure that her answer would be what you wanted it to be.

"A little, but that doesn't prove anything," Nojiko replied firmly. "When I was walking in, I was nervous about meeting you. I'm not anymore, so it makes sense that I'd be more relaxed."

"You are relaxed because you are taking orders. Every time you make a decision there is a chance that you are going to be wrong. In the example you gave, there was a chance that talking to me was the wrong choice, hence why you were nervous. By obeying we take away our choices and the risk that we will make the wrong one. Over the next five hours, you'll become happier and more relaxed as you take more orders. You'll think less and less, until taking orders become second nature."

Nojiko didn't look impressed, but of course, she didn't. You could say what you wanted, but you had to demonstrate the effects of your orders to reinforce them. And so you demonstrated.

"Nojiko, get me that book."

"Nojiko, put that book back where you got it."

"Dust the upper shelf."

"Tear up this piece of paper and toss the pieces on the floor."

"Pick up the pieces of paper on the floor and throw them away, one by one."

Throughout the better part of an hour, you conditioned her, observing closely. At first, Nojiko reacted to 'reversal orders' with annoyance. Reversal orders were the ones where you would order her to do something like getting you a book, only to order her to put the book back in its place without so much as looking at it. It was utterly pointless in her view, but useful in yours. It allowed you to measure your progress with her.

As the hour continued and the orders kept coming, Nojiko relaxed. By the time you made her tear up a piece of paper and toss the pieces on the floor, she was reflexively obeying you, just as you had hoped. When you gave her the command to clean up the mess she made, she didn't show any signs of annoyance, as you had come to expect. Instead, there wasn't even a flicker of annoyance in her gorgeous features as she obeyed. If anything, she looked serene.

There was only one thing left to do. "Strip."

Half of you expected her to snap out of the hypnotic trance that she was in. You were clearly overestimating her- something that you shouldn't have. This was a civilian woman with no devil fruit or haki at her command. No way to resist you. Her hands went to the ends of her white tank-top and pulled up, exposing her taut stomach and large breasts to your hungry gaze.

Her pants went next. The slut wasn't wearing panties so all she had to do was pull down. The single motion left her nude, flaunting her flawless body before you. She stood still after she had undressed. She awaited your next command and the happiness it would bring patiently, not bothered by your lecherous stare.

You considered having her bend over your desk and taking her like that, but opted against it. This was meant to break her in- to show her the joys of obeying. If you bent her over, you'd be doing all the work. Instead you take off your pants and order her to ride you.

She does. It was just another command in a long list to her. To her relaxed mind, it was no different than the last hundred. Your not sure if it would have mattered if you hadn't included the relaxation command. The happiness command alone might have convinced her that fucking you would be worth it and gotten her to participate with a smile on her face. It was something you would have to test in the future.

You didn't think you'd mind testing that and more with Nojiko.

You wouldn't be taking her as a - not yet. You had won a lot of good will from the denizens of Coconomi, and with it, you had a chance to make a loyalist state. One that followed the World Government out of not only fear, but also love. Enslaving one of their own so soon would jeopardize that. There would be no Dragon Hoof tattoo fro Nojiko, but that didn't mean you couldn't mark her in a different way.

As she bounced on your dick, your mouth found its way to her breasts, gently sucking and biting, leaving a trail of markings on her. She might not be your yet, but she was yours from this day till her last.


Options for the next chapter:

  • Option One: Nami #1- Two ways to deal with Nami that I could think of. The first is that she comes back to Coconomi after hearing that it is freed and we arrest her for being a member of the Arlong pirates. Preferably before anyone else she knows that she is back.
  • Option Two: Nami #2- A modification of the Organ Islands route. Nami doesn't get word that Coconomi has been freed (East Blue is a big place) and stays in Orange town to rob Buggy. See's us, a rich noble, and tried to rob us after seducing us. Doesn't go her way.
  • Option Three: Dawn Island- I discovered that Dawn Island is indeed part of the World Government so forget what I typed last chapter. Women include Makino (Link: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Makino#Before%20Timeskip) and the Queen of Gao, Sarie (Link: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sarie_Nantokanette))))
  • Option Four: Shells Town- The place where we meet Zoro in the anime. You can make an alliance with the cruel Captain Morgan- someone unlikely to object to your own cruelty. This is going to be a very short stop because you are unlikely to face serious opposition. Women include Ririka (Link: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Ririka).
  • Option Five: Goat Island- The island the Alvida Pirates were inhabiting. You get the navy to clean up the island, enslave the pirates and keep Alvida for yourself. Note that this is Alvida post Slim-Slim fruit, so she is hot. Yes, I know that the timeline doesn't add up, but I'm changing it so she's hot. (Link: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Alvida)
  • Option Six: Gecko Islands/Syrup Village- This is Usopp's hometown. Also, Kaya lives here: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Kaya#Before%20Timeskip
  • Option Seven: Clockwork Island- The Island is built very high up- which makes it a great HQ for you. This way you can look down on all the peasants around you. Notable women is limited to Honey Queen. Link: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Honey_Queen

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)