More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

What now?

Confusion

Jeremy stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, still in deep in thought about Courtney. Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement. A blond blur of hair ran by him, almost knocking him down. "Geez Sara, what's up? Can't you walk like a normal human?!"

His older sister stopped at the stairs turning around. Her thin framed glasses rested on a little button nose, "Sorry Jer, but I have to go and get some stuff ready for tonight. You know, at Carla's party?"

Jeremy raised an eyebrow, "You're going to be there?"

"Hell yeah! I mean it's Courtney's birthday, and Carla had some major stuff planned for it. You know to get you and...uh...never mind I gotta go!" With that his older sister bounded down the stairs.

"Hey...what do you mean by that?!" Jeremy screamed after her.

"What's with the yelling?" Jeremy heard his mother say from the first floor. "And the running down the stairs. It's too early for this stuff. At least wait until noon to wake the friggin dead!"

"Sorry ma...I'll try and be quiet." Sara said as she left the house, the door slamming shut.

"For such a small girl sis sure is noisy." a voice behind Jeremy said. Jeremy turned around and saw his older brother Tommy Junior smiling up at him. It was weird looking down at his older brother. Until three years ago he was always bigger than him.

Jeremy nodded, though he was still very intrigued by what Sara had said. About preparations for him and someone else. "Do you know what's going on?"

Tom shook his head. "Nah, she doesn't talk to me about that stuff, dude. Thinks I'd spill the beans."

"Would you?"

"Depends. Maybe. If it is what I think it is, then no. You're on you're own man. Seriously."

"What do you think it is?" Jeremy asked.

"As I stated, I won't tell you if it is. So why would I clue you in on what I think on the matter? Look, call Courtney...wish her a happy birthday. I think that'd make her day. Don't you?" Tom said, a smile on his lips, and a glint in his eye.

Call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)