More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grobnar Grobnar

What's next?

Conflict in the making.

Palpatine closed off the holo connection and turned back to his guests. She steepled her fingers before speaking. Once a spritely woman, her position had weighed down on her making her seem more matronly. “It seems we’re at an impasse.”

Days before a Jedi landed upon the planet Corellia and demanded sex with the Diktat’s daughter. This was an afront to the ruling class who were marked as being above the Jedi’s sexual needs. The incident was rippling through the Republic. Seen as a sign of the Jedi being above the law, the citizenry were demanding an end to Jedi as peacekeepers. The chancellor tried to stay neutral and arbitrate but neither side would budge.

“We have no Jedi on Corellia.” Macey ‘Mace’ Windu replied sharply.

“That may be the case, but there are still those unaccounted for. Those who still may not have the control you have obviously mastered.” He rebutted. “You may rebuke with statement but I can only protect the Order for so long. I advise you continue to investigate and determine who the wayward Jedi is.”

The two masters bowed and left the room. It was not easy for them but Palpatine was doing her best to shield them. Well out of earshot, Obi spoke. “We still aren’t sure?”

“No.” Mace admitted. “We can account for nearly every single member.”

“What if it’s something else?”

“What do you mean?”

“The sith.”

“The sith have been dead for a thousand years.” Mace considered. “But still, it bears investigation. Find your apprentice and begin.”

Obi bowed. “At once.”

—-

Palpatine closed down the com link, content to having heard the Jedi’s thoughts. So you think the sith are back? You have no idea.

A thousand years ago the Sith were defeated after their orgasm bomb detonated causing them to ejaculate uncontrollably until they died of dehydration. The lone survivor went underground, continuing the Sith traditions. She pulled out her other holo project and turned it on.

A visage of a shrouded humanoid shimmered into existence. “Your excellency.”

Rage consumed her. “Your lack of control may cost us! You dared be so brazen?”

“I had needs.” Assaji tried to defend herself.

“Find yourself a 2 bit harlot, not the Diktat’s daughter!” She snarled but calming herself. “Still. You actions may bare fruit. You are confined to Korriban until I command otherwise. All the trainees are off limits as well.”

“But how will I?”

“You have hands, use them.” She angrily shut off the channel before opening a new one. Palpatine couldn’t help but smile as Padme’s lovely face swam into focus.

“Master.”

“Daughter, your companion’s rash behavior may still yield fruit for us. I will send you to Corellia as an ambassador. Remain in that function and gauge their response.”

“As you wish. And what of my other task?”

“Continue to mask your power and continue to entice Annie. Absence makes the heart grow fonder they same. With her it will unbridled lust.”

Padme allowed a smile. “As you wish.”

Palpatine closed the link, not bothering to say farewells. Her daughter will take care of everything.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)