More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlindNews BlindNews

How do I reply?

Confidently

"Go ahead. It'd just make my view even better." I reply.

"I knew it would. But first, why don't you take that shirt off to make my view better?" she asks, while smiling at me.

I do as she says and take my shirt off.

"Mmmmm... good boy." she says, as she takes off her bikini top. When she takes it off, I get a great sight of her tits, and I can't stop staring.

She notices and laughs and says "Shouldn't you be working on that pool?" with a wink.

I laugh and go back to cleaning the bottom of the pool. I take a look at her every now and then, and I start thinking about what I should say when I'm done to make us go even further. Once I finally get the last bit of leaves off of the pool floor, I put the pool net up and walk towards her.

"Mrs. Walker, the pools clean." I say, not even trying to hide the fact that I'm staring at her tits.

"Thank you so much, sweetie!". she says, as she gets up and hugs me. "And you can call me Jane."

I laugh and hug her back and say "Alright then, Jane."

Right as I finish saying that, she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in and kisses me hard. She shoves her tongue deep into my mouth and I can feel her wrap her around me. Once I register what happened, I kiss her back and pull her closer. We're standing there in the hot sun, both of us wearing barely anything, making out. I grab her ass as hard as I can, which makes her kiss me even harder.

We break the kiss and she says "God, do you know how fucking horny I got while watching you? I wanted you to just walk over and fuck me right then and there." she says, in a begging tone. "I saw that huge dick getting hard in your trunks, and it drove me crazy." she says, grabbing my dick through my shorts as emphasis. "I've wanted you ever since I saw you, but I could never do anything because my husband was always here. But now that he's gone... we can do whatever we want." she says, biting her lip.

I couldn't believe it. The hottest woman I've ever seen was coming onto me and talking about how long she's wanted me. I knew she thought I was hot, but I thought she'd think I was too young.

"I've always thought you were hot." I tell her, before kissing her long and hard.

She breaks the kiss again and says "Let's go to my bedroom, I want you to fuck me in my own bed." she says.

I lift her up off her feet and walk to the house. She laughs as I do so. "Mmmmm.... so strong too." she says.

We enter the house and she directs me to her bedroom. Once we get in there, I throw her onto the bed and say "Lay down."

"And just what are you planning on doing to me?" she asks, flirtatiously.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)