More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impyh Impyh

Bianca is feeling guilty, conflicted. What should she do?

Confide with Hilda

— And that was it. It felt so good, Hilda. I could barely think in the moment. It didn't seem real, you know?

They were sitting on the bright grass, looking at the beautiful countryside of Unova, just outside of Nimbasa, alone. Bianca could not look to her friends eyes while confessing what had just happened, twisting her dress hem, keeping her hands moving. It felt wrong to keep things to herself, she needed to trust someone. And who better than Hilda?

Her best friend, pretty and confident, a great trainer and an even better person. She looked great on her tight sporty clothes, a small jeans shorts that showed a bit of her ass, a white tank top that revealed most of her toned body. Bianca envied her a little. She wanted to be that pretty, to be able to pull of that kind of clothes. She wanted to get badges as easily as her friend could. It was so hard not to feel lesser. But those were bad feelings, and she pushed them away. Hilda was her best friend. It was an honor just to travel alongside her. She turned, smiling, waiting for an answer.

— And is Elesa still talking to you?

— Yeah, we've been texting. She wants to meet again soon. Maybe she likes me. I dunno.

Hilda sighed, her gaze lost on the horizon, seeming distressed. Bianca thought that she would be happy for her. That they would celebrate her big moment.

— I think you should be careful Bia. She's way older, has a lot of influence. She made you drink, gave you . It's a dangerous slippery slope. She may start to ask you to do weirder and weirder stuff. You never know. But I'm glad you're discovering yourself. Embracing your sexuality. That's good. Just... Just be careful. She is taking advantage of you.

Bianca laughed. No way Elesa was taking advantage of her! She was an amazing trainer, a celebrity, a great woman. Why would she?

— Don't you trust me, Hilda?

— That's not it! It's just dangerous, ok? I know about this stuff, trust me. When you figure it out, it's already too late.

— How do you know?

She stuttered.

— I just know, okay? I have experience. Stay away from this kind of stuff. Don't let her control you.

They stood side by side, in silence. She was holding something back, Bianca could feel it. But why? Why didn't she trust Elesa? Was she jealous? Did she think Bianca didn't deserve it? She couldn't help feeling guilty as well. If Hilda thought it was wrong, maybe it truly was. Maybe it was sin after all. She almost felt like crying. Shivering, Bianca hug her own knees. She never did anything right.

— Hey Bi, relax — Hilda snuggled close to her, putting an arm over her shoulders — Everything will turn out alright. I'll help, kay? You can always trust me.

She wanted to. But she wasn't sure she could. There was a lot happening inside her. She yearned for Elesa's approval. She felt wrong, dirty, sinful. And worse of all, she really liked the feeling of her best friend's arm around her, the warm of her body, the tingle between her legs. It was all too much for her.

How should Bianca deal with her feelings?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)