More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

Completely different Story!

(Author's Note: This is a Carry over For my Soon to be Published DC Legends Story)

(Waverider, John and Zari's Room)

As Zari cuddled into him as they laid in bed he couldn't help but chuckle, they had spent most of the night Cuddling and watching a Movie, and they'd only recently gotten back together after years apart. He was exhausted from the screwing he'd given Sara, and normally he'd just use his speed to get it over quickly, but Zari was his Wife, and he owed her more than a simple quick climax and fuck, their marriage was of live not sex, which was why he had been ducking Sara He Loved her, and yet, he also was in love with Gideon. Still he just couldn't leave Zari for Gideon, he just couldn't do that to her.

He was supposed to be Sara's Date to the Wedding, but he wasn't sure if he should show his face at the wedding after all his face was that of the man who murdered Allen's Mother. And Truth be told he was still Sleeping with Sara on the Side. It was mostly Just For Physical Pleasure and Satisfaction, John had sworn never to lay with Zari, unless she truly desired it. Though they were married, and were truly in love, Zari wasn't exactly a Sexually active person, she was still a Virgin even though he was not. Sara was already in his bed previously, but that didn't mean he loved her.

The Battle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)