More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

Completely Different Story! (Alternate)

(S.T.A.R Labs)

Alec was In a Passionate Kiss with Caitlin Snow, his Fiancée. They'd only been dating a few Months and they'd become very attached, particularly when they were alone. Caitlin was Ice and he was Fire, Well Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Magnetism, Thunder, Quantum, Metal, Chrono, Lightning and Various other Kinetic Powers. Technically they were supposed to be Working, but Alec couldn't Help himself.

Their own Wedding wouldn't be for a While, but That Didn't stop them From acting like their Marriage was Very close, Alec had Taken the Name of S.T.A.R.S.T.O.R.M. Considering that his Pyrokinesis was More of a Plasma Manipulation, Projection and Absorption ability, so the Name was a Good Fit. Why He Had such a Repotoire of Kinetic Powers was Beyond Him, Caitlin, Barry and Wells. They finally took a Break from the Kissing and Discovered that Caitlin's Lipstick was smeared all over his Face and Neck. ''Care to help me Babe?'' Alec asks Caitlin who promptly takes a Tissue and cleans his Face. ''Better?'' Asks Caitlin with a Tender Kiss, their Tongues locked in the Kiss. ''You tell Me?'' Says Alec as he goes in for another kiss, but an alert comes through. ''Reports of a Crew of Bank Robbers Robbing The Central City Trust and Savings Bank. Barry's fighting King Shark, looks like your Up S.T.A.R.S.T.O.R.M.'' Says Caitlin back to her Business-Like Demeanour. ''Son of a Bitch! I don't suppose I can get you into A Bathroom Stall for an Hour First?'' Asks Alec, already putting his Suit on. ''You know the Answer to that.'' Says Caitlin.

''See You Babe.'' Says Alec as he Travels via Thunderbolt outside, before going Plasma and Flying to the Bank. ''Who wants some of this?'' Asks Alec as he streams Plasma from his Body to strike fear into the Crooks. ''Not me!'' Says One of the Robbers dropping his Weapon, and soon so to do the others. ''Now get out and Surrender to the Police, I've got to get to the Flash's Wedding In Five, so................OUT!!!!!!!'' Shouts Alec as the Crooks flee in fear. ''Hehe gets em' every time, Oh Shit!!!'' Says Alec as he looks at his Watch.

(Central City Bridge)

Alec flew alongside Supergirl as she and her sister, the Legends, and the Green Arrow arrived in Central City.....

Where Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)