More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rob goodfellow rob goodfellow

Peek in. What do you see?

Company

You push the door open with as much stealth as you're capable of, when the sight instantly hits you. Roxanne is on her hands and knees, dressed to kill, hair in a tangled mess. You're staring straight at her and yet not. It doesn't take you long to realize two very important facts.

1.) Roxanne has once again moved her entire room around. The vanity is now angled towards the door and what you are seeing is a reflection.

2.) She is not alone.

From the mirror, Roxanne can be seen in her favorite red dress. Thin, almost wispy fabric, covered in sequins. Every time she goes out, she manages to find someone who wants to investigate the garment in greater detail. And usually, what's underneath it. Tonight seems par for the course, although a bit earlier than you're used to.

Her eyes are closed, her face scrunched up in an aching kind of pleasure. Her mouth open wide, but no shouting. Heavy panting fills the room. Not only Roxanne's slow drawn out breaths, but the quick huffing and puffing of her companion. You can't see much of him. He's adorned in the usual club garb. Nothing to fancy, and to be honest, you could give a shit less. Your focus easily swivels back towards your roommate.

Roxanne has both hands out, steadying herself on the bed as her parter of the night plows away at her. The mystery of the dull thud is also quickly solved. They keep a good pace, but every so often, as Roxanne bounce against her lover's dick at a speedy rhythm, she'll give him a bit extra. Thrusting backward, crashing down against him, until her bald twat mashes against his pelvis. She humps back at him hard a few times, wanting him to drive deeper.

He always backs off when she begins to get aggressive, but he's persistent enough. Only a brief lull, and he's back at shoving every inch of himself into her. Roxanne's reflection shows her every occassionally crack a small but wicked smile. She is jarred forward sending her lovely brunette locks sprawling into her face. Steadying herself with one hand and brushing it away she makes a detour with that free hand to drag one of her tits free from her cloying red dress.

Roxy pinches and tugs at her nipple. For the first time, she lets out a low moan and in this moment of lets the pleasure sieze her. Roxanne collapses onto the bed, while her man grabs hold of her ass now prominently stuck up in the air. He paws clumsily at her rear end for support and speeds up his pace. The nervous grunint of an inexeperienced lover escapes his lips.

"Oh yeah, baby...I'm gonna cum soon..." he hisses.

Where does he cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)