More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Geo Geo

So what comes next in the stream?

Comment Master Explanation.

Welcome to Comment Master Instruction Manual. This software always secretly places itself upon the user's system, sending subtle small perception waves that make them think that it's a useful application but not a cause for anything weird. Comment Master is used on behalf of many people in chats everywhere whom wished they could change the people they watch, usually through donation messages or VIP chat sections. With this program, the program sorts out what the messenger wishes to alter about its user, be it mentally, physically, or even retroactively.

Basically, think of it as a reverse Master PC, in which many can manipulate the person/people they have on screen. If people ask what is the icon in the chat, their comment will be hidden, then they will get a popup saying what it is. This application also camouflages the stream by moving it to its own private server, so as to hide its content from the actual streaming site, as well as eliminate any recording of the stream, so as to hide the existence of the program. The user will continue to use it regularly, and will provide reality altering ways for it to do so, just so it can be used.

For those writing for this branch, be sure to have donation messages read out loud, whereas chat messages can be formatted as so;

VIPotato Room (1 occupant [+1 Host])

  • Stats of the chat are Italicised.

[3Sinny-Nosnopes has upgraded to VIP Status with a ($50) donation, Welcome fellow chair potato!]

  • Notifications are done in box brackets.

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: Woo, I got in the VIP room. Man, sure is empty in here...

Potato-Lassie [Streamer]: Ugh, hey Sinny...-_-;

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: [Redacted]

Potato-Lassie [Streamer]: Did you get an error or something?

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: Woah, is this for real? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) So if I say...

  • Screen Name and badge are bolded, and their dialogue is after the colon.

Not going to be too strict on that, and may correct it upon submitting it for you.

This concludes the explanation, now have fun.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)