More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThelmaButtons ThelmaButtons

What happens next?

Coming home from a long day

You walk inside your decent sized home completely drained of energy and with a pissed off look on your face. You sigh and take a sit on the couch, trying not to think about how Jessica and her friends ruined your day, like always. You had hoped that when Jessica graduated (though you still try to figure out how she went from failing 5 classes one day to having a B+ average the next day) that she would go somewhere far away so that you could avoid her constant bullying. But sadly after she graduated, NewRock High School announced the merge between it and NewRock College. So she started her first year of college when you started your first year of high school, and she's been making everyday a living hell. Today, she and her friends broke into your locker, toke all your stuff that was in your locker and dumped it into the toliets of the boys bathroom! All of your notes literally went down the drain. You tried to tell Principle Winters but she wasn't there, dealing with family issues it seems according from the school secretary. Thankfully, Jessica is a cheerleader so she's at cheer practice at the moment. Callie's probably studying in her room. She mentioned some big test she had tomorrow last night at dinner. Mom should be getting home late too. Has some papers to grade, since her teaching partner usually leaves her with all of them. Though not many people take finance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)