More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by switch76 switch76

What does Mark see next?

College girls having a slumber party

The next night Mark decided to go out of his house again. He didn't have to go far before he found something of interest. He lived near a local university and that meant lots of young sexy college girls rented houses nearby. One such house on his road was shared by 5 lovely beauties. He had seen them around and spoken occasionally to them when they met in the street or bumped into each other at the local mall or supermarket. He wasn't even sure if they knew his name. He could usually hear their loud music from his house and tonight was no exception. He decided to go to their garden and see what they were up to.

When he got there, it seemed like they were having a slumber party. He could see lots of bottles of , many of them already empty. The girls were in various states of dress, some fully clothed, while others in just their underwear.

The music was making it difficult to hear what they were saying, so Mark walked closer to the window to hear their conversation and to get a better view. One of the tall blonde girls was saying "What I would do for a man right now. It's been 3 months...I'm just so horny all the time. Any longer girls and I might start going after some of you!"

Mark couldn't believe his ears and gasped. He immediately realized what he had done and quickly stepped to the side of the window to hide. Had they heard him or did the music stop them realizing he was there? He wasn't sure.

Do the girls catch him? How do they react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)