More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who?

College Kids React to: Their Nudes! (Rachel Fenton, Jeannie Elise Mai, Alix Archer, Rumor Daluiso, Madison Perry) (ENF)

"So you're not going to be watching a video today." The offscreen female staff member informed the girls.

"Alright, cool. Are we reacting to like an old movie or like something brand new?" Asked Rachel, who wore a denim jacket over a simple pink shirt.

"Actually, we have sort of a special episode today, that's why it's only you girls today and we brought a few of you back today.

"I was gonna ask where the guys were.... So is this like that video they showed us as kids, ya know about our lady bits?" Alix asked, once again rocking her short hairdo from her Teens React days, but with her current sophisticated glasses and a black sleeveless button-up.

"Well, actually," the female staff member continued "Today we've got a sort of game for you guys. We've got you girl's nudes and we've blurred the faces, you'll have to guess who it is. But if you get it wrong, we'll release the nudes fully uncensored to the fans."

All of the girls were stunned and silent as the camera cut to them.

"You... can you guys even do that?" Jeannie asked, the Asian girl shifting uncomfortably.

"Are you serious?' Madison asked, on the verge of tears.

"To make it fair, you'll get three guesses, but if you get all three guesses wrong not only will your photo be shown to the fans in full, you'll all have to strip down for a nude group photoshoot with the other losers." The off camera voice told the girls.

"Great, so... no pressure." Rachel said sarcastically.

Let's play!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)