More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by my_comp_uter my_comp_uter

Which story would you like to explore?

College Fun

Hi! I'm Troy Wong.

I'm a Sophomore at Wesleyan University, trying to get a degree in Economics.

I turned 19 just a few weeks ago and finally made it as one of the starting midfielder for our school's soceer team.

If I would describe myself, I would say that I'm a little on the handsome side of non-descript. You wouldn't really notice me out in the crowd, but if it were just the two of us, you'll probably be sucked in by my witty banter and bright brown eyes.

Having done sport for most of high school life, I'm pretty toned, especially my legs (probably from all the running I do chasing after the soccer ball). I'm also pretty happy with how my biceps and chest are developing and proud of the budding six-pack that I was sporting.

I've not always been happy with my body though. I was a late bloomer and only managed to get my growth spurt in the middle of my senior year in high school. I was afraid that I would be stuck being shorter than average especially given that my mom was barely 5'4". I was hoping that my dad's genes (he's 5'10) would somehow save me. Luckily enough, I shot up to 5'11" by my senior year and while I had hoped I could break into the 6' range, I was happy to take what I got.

Which brings us to the last detail I think you guys want to know about - my cock. Well, I'm really proud of my cock. It its floppy state, it's a solid 4.5 inches. Hard, it grows to a thick and girthy 9 inch cock that leans slightly to the left. Surprised? Asians can be big too. Law of averages.

Anyways, I've not had much experience in the sack so far but I'm hoping to change that this year. I'm a pretty versatile guy so it shouldn't be too big of a problem getting laid, would it?

Which path should Troy take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)