More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bsnick bsnick

College Freshman or High School Senior?

College Freshman

You're a freshman at a lousy community college in a seedy part of town.

The place is a dump and you'd like to live somewhere safer, but you just don't have the money. Besides, Jacob was the one who found it for you. He'd even negotiated with the landlord to get you this exact room at a special discount. You never did ask what it originally cost, but you figure it must've been double what you're paying.

A corner flat, it has two walls that are completely windows. The landlord had explained that this used to be a factory, but after it closed down a college bought the place and started renovating it with plans to put a campus nearby. Their plans fell through, leaving a place that just needed a little more work to be barely livable. Barely seems to be the key word.

In true college fashion it has a single bathroom per floor, completely with half the sinks and toilets broken at any one time and showers that sometimes have hot water, but usually don't. Worse, it's unisex and the lock isn't entirely reliable. Still, in spite of having neighbors who give you a weird pervy vibe you haven't had any incidents with them yet. Maybe it's the site of Jacob coming in.

Not that Jacob visits often. He doesn't like the neighborhood, and usually has you walk to a safer location before he'll pick you up. Heaven forbid his expensive car get scratched, after all.

You know that you were supposed to get a job, what with your parents barely able to afford the first semester, let alone a second. But you just haven't been able to yourself to stop partying, let alone make yourself study. The money your parents gave you is long gone and you've maxed out the line of credit you got during orientation day. Fortunately, Jacob helped you get a few extra credit cards, but you're filling them up too.

One of the perks of having a rich boyfriend should be the gifts. The first gift Jacob gave you was an expensive body lotion and some high class make-up. The lotion's so good your skin tingles whenever you use it, which used to be morning and night. Now you use it at noon and just after school. Somehow you find your mind wandering to sex whenever you put it on, and your body becomes flushed by the thoughts. It must be because it reminds you of Jacob and how wonderful it is to get such a nice gift.

Unfortunately, Jacob's ideas of gifts has otherwise been to slowly replace your wardrobe with clothes he likes. Unfortunately, his taste in clothes goes more toward hooker style, but free clothes are free clothes. Especially when your previous wardrobe was more suited to northern climes, not southern Florida where winter temperatures are higher than summer temperatures back home.

In a sense the skimpy clothes have been a god-send, but you still feel a blush everytime you step outside in them. With your skin being tan-color - you always did love tanning naked back home, and you're naturally a little dark anyway - your blushes don't show up.

Another side effect of your slightly dark skin tone is that you're constantly mistaken for Mexican. Fortunately the one thing you're really good at - other than dancing - is spanish. You don't know why, but you were a wizard at it in high school. In fact, you were so good at it the class would have been boring if it hadn't been taught by Mister Cruz.

You decided to take Spanish as one of your courses, and it's the one class you're acing. Your teacher has even told you that you speak like a native, which pleased you to no end. It didn't hurt that he was the only good looking teacher on the campus. Which is important because part of your strategy for passing high school had been to flirt like made with the teachers. In a sense Jacob's clothing gifts have helped with that, because studying's always been a huge struggle.

Even if you hadn't been dressing in tiny skirts you're sure that you would have your teachers fantasizing about you. Face-wise you're not exactly beautiful, but more elfin in appearance. It's always been enough, but you wish you had bigger lips, and a more conventionally beautiful face.. You're petite, with a dancer's body - consisting of long legs, a killer ass, and an athletic build - guys love to stare at you. If you have any weaknesses it's that you're short - just shy of five feet - and your boobs are only A-cups. You thought you might get to B's, but they seemed to have frozen their growth in grade nine. At least they don't show any signs of sag, and they look like two small bowls atop an otherwise perfect body.

Probably your best feature is your killer ass. Guys are always checking it out, and the more forward ones have even grabbed it as you passed. Not wanting to make a scene you just laugh it off and go on your way, something that doesn't exactly stop them from doing it again, but at least you don't have to argue.

Back home you became sexually active late. In fact it wasn't until your final year that you discovered the joys of sex. It might be because your parents were catholic and discouraged talk of it, but once you did discover it you dove in hole-heartedly. It was the forbidden aspect of it that thrilled you. The more your parents - and faith, and priest - would disapprove of something the more you wanted to do it.

Which is probably why you cheated on your then-boyfriend. Sure he was a wimp. And boring. And horrible in bed. That didn't help, but it didn't really excuse you letting the star football player fuck you at a party. That was where you discovered that you were a squirter and a screamer. Unfortunately the people at the party found out too and you had your second through twelfth sexual experience the same night. Your reputation as a slut was then sealed, but you never again found the same level of sexual satisfaction as you had when you had that boyfriend.

Two boyfriends later you were certain of it: sex was better when it was as forbidden as possible. Which was why cheating was such a thrill. And possibly why half the time the guys you cheated with would fuck you up that magnificent ass of yours.

Sadly, now you have a boyfriend who seems to be perfect in every way - except he has no idea how to use that big dick of his. You're perpetually on the edge of cumming when the two of you fuck, but for some reason you just can't orgasm. Is it something psychological? Karma's payback for you cheating on your previous boyfriends? All you know is that it makes you horny as hell with no satisfaction in sight.

At least not from Jacob.

(I picture Angelica Crow or Gina Gerson for her body, but with thicker nipples)

Background out of the way, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)