More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidrabbit1 solidrabbit1

Where do they land?

College Campus

Oph's sensors picked up a large congregation of young humans of prime breeding material.

At last! After the long arduous journey from Bredon to Earth, Oph has stumbled upon what is know to the Earthlings as a university or college. It just so happens that most college campuses have dormitories separated by gender. One whiff of his pheromones and he'd have more than twenty women on him at the same time.

First, he needed a place to park. There was a large rectangular field that resembled parking for aircraft on Bredon. The offer was tempting since the parking spaces were marked with Earth numerals, but it would be too obvious. What if an Earthling lands his vehicle on top of his own cloaked vessel? Oph decided to land in the nearby wooded lot behind a dorm building. No one would suspect anything there.

The vessel had landed perfectly and was set in park. The ship's cloak would be engaged all the time and no human could possibly see it unless they suddenly gained the ability to see seventeen more colors in addition to their simple three colors.

Oph pulled up his computer to pick out a disguise. Thanks to the humans broadcasting their world's information on radio waves called "Wi-fi," the computer could offer a large choice of typical specimen found on Earth Universities. The choice didn't matter too much. An Earth woman couldn't resist a burly jock or a scrawny nerd with the pheromones that Bredons are packing.

Pick a disguise

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)