More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lollipop_ Lollipop_

Day 1!

College.. Ugh!!

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock screeching in your ears. You groan and slap it with your outstretched arm. Useless. You let out a soft growl, mostly out of annoyance. You slap it much harder this time. It goes quiet. Perfect! You sit up, the thin blanket slipping off your naked body. You sigh and slide your legs out of bed, quickly pulling on a pair of panties and bra as the chilly air makes your sensitive areas feel odd.

You walk over to your mirror, looking at your appearance. You weren't sure if you looked good or not. You were around 5'8, a perfectly flat belly, a hint of toned abs from the gym sessions with your best friend. Your hair was brunette, long thick and curly. Just how you liked it. Your chest was generous, of that you were certain given how many guys stare at them all day. You look at your legs. Definitely liked those, though. They were long and slim, your thighs were kinda big but that was a good thing right? That's what you thought anyway. Finally, you look at your face. Deep blue eyes, soft gentle features and lips that made every other girl jealous. Your skin always had a pale tone to it, you didn't really like how pale you were, it made you look like a ghost, but recently your skin looked healthy, clean and beautiful. You flash a quick smile before turning around.

Moving away from the mirror, you walk to your wardrobe. 'What do i wear?' you think to yourself as you peer in. Eventually, you decide on tight black jeans that really highlighted your thighs, a crop top, with your belly on show and your favourite pair of trainers. You add the finishing touches, putting your hair up in a tight pony tail and walk downstairs.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)