More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FerAng FerAng

What do you do?

Cold Feet!

You've been waiting for this moment for months, but now that you're finally here you suddenly feel serious doubts about what the heck you're doing!

Rushing to the door and staring through the peephole, you find Sarah standing on the front stoop, holding her books. You hear a car honk, and you watch as she waves her Dad off. You see her round supple ass. Sarah's 5'3", dressed in low riding hip hugger jeans and a tight white shirt that accentuates her flat stomach and huge natural breasts. Her brunette hair is in pigtails and her g-string peeks out the top of her jeans. She turns back around to face the door, biting her lower lip, wondering what was taking so long.

In your current condition, there's no way you'll be able to talk to the girl of your dreams with any hopes at all to be able to get her to your bed tonight! Looking around the room with wild eyes, you consider hiding away and pretend as if there's nobody home, even though that would most certainly ruin all those weeks of planning for this evening!

Remembering the bottle of wine that you've put on cold in the fridge, you rush for the kitchen, just as the doorbell rings a second time. Grabbing the bottle from the fridge, you quickly pour yourself a full glass of wine and down it in one shot!

The calms you only slightly, and you're still on the verge of panic as the damn bell rings for the third time! You're almost about to scream for it to shut up, when you suddenly hear the front door creak open! It wasn't even locked??

"Hello...?" You hear Sarah's sweet voice call out, sounding a little worried. "Mr.Doe...? Mrs...? Is anyone home...?"

Ready to make an appearance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)