More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PR Sissy PR Sissy

What's next?

Coach Moore Bitch

After a couple of weeks of resting my sissy pussy hole, coach Moore when no one was looking stuck a piece of paper in my short shorts and slapped my sissy faggot ass and as he walked away told me "read it and do as instructed bitch". When school was over that day as I took the school bus home I read it and it said "My wife will be gone for a whole week, get your bitch ass home by eight PM tonight and no excuses". His address was on the paper so I told my grandmother, Lisa needs help with her homework and I might sleep over. My grandmother replied to my surprise, "at least you will not get her pregnant and good thing you can't get pregnant either" then added "I know you were never going to be a man since you were five years old Luisito" or should I call you Luisa or Luisita? I responded to her that I didn't know yet what I wanted to be called but appreciated her honesty and most likely I would be given a name by the man I liked the most. I wore black yoga pants and a tight pink blouse that Lisa had given me with big letters spelling BITCH. My hard erect nipples stuck out and my b-cups looked bigger. I wore sissy flip flops and applied gloss to my full dick sucking lips. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked like the sexiest 18 year young teenager in my high school. Coach Moore didn't live but 7 blocks from me so I walked swaying my sissy hips and ass like a true slut. My sissy pussy hole was wet from my curiosity of what coach Moore had in store for me, so I pulled on my thong to rub my sissy pussy hole while I practiced my slut walk. I arrived at his door step and rang the doorbell and he opened wearing a robe that showed his chest muscles, my knees went weak and he grabbed me and pulled me with his big strong arms towards him he then bit my ear and whispered "I am going to have a blast with you bitch" then grabbed me by the hair as he spun me around and closed his front door. I instantly lit up like the whore I was becoming and responded "what ever you say big black daddy Moore" and right away he placed a collar with a leash attached to it and told me "get on all fours you fucking cunt" I did as instructed and he then told me "the response I want is yes Sir Bitch". I immediately repeated "Yes Sir". He then spanked me very hard and yanked the leash and told me "don't you ever forget to call me Sir you fucking CUNT" and I yelled "Yes Sir Mr. Moore". He approved and whipped his huge black meat pole out and told me let's go to the bathroom, I am going to have you shave my pubes and then you are going to place my new cock ring on my big fat black dick. I answered right away "Yes Sir Mr. Moore, your sissy bitch will do as told". I couldn't believe my ears, I was really into it and my nipples stood at attention and my clitty was oozing bitch juice as a result. My sissy pussy hole was soaking wet too as he handed me a razor and shaving cream and told me "get to work Bitch". I kissed the tip of his huge dick and without hesitation he bitch slapped me then told me "I didn't tell you to kiss it so don't". Oh my God that got me so HOT, my black daddy putting me in my place as a sissy should be handled and I responded "so sorry Mr. Moore Sir, it will not happen again" and he replied "good bitch" then yanked the leash and told me "get to work CUNT". I then rubbed shaving cream all over his pelvis area and big black bull balls that were as large as grapefruits. As I began to shave he told me "you better be careful bitch" and "I will punish you severely if you scratch or cut me". I responded "I am your bitch Mr. Moore, I will never scratch or cut your beautiful ebony skin Sir". I finished shaving his pubes and washed him good, he then handed me a metal cock ring that was engraved with the name Lolita and told me "put it on my big nigger pole bitch" and "that's your new bitch name you Fucking CUNT!". Coach Moore then commanded me to crawl on all fours like a bitch and pulled the leash and spanked my sissy ass as I walked on all fours to his master bedroom while shaking my sissy ass for him. Coach Moore then grabbed me by my curly hair and lifted me up like I was a paper napkin, he was so fucking strong and dominant, I so proud to be his submissive big dick Alpha pleasing slut. It was a wonderful feeling being dominated by a real man, as he pulled me up by my hair I stood there like the submissive little whore I was becoming and he slammed me face down on his King size bed and spread my sissy slut legs apart using his powerful legs while yanking on my leash like his property. He spit on my pussy hole and told me "get ready you fucking whore cause I'm gonna rip you a new asshole bitch". I answered yes Sir, Mr. Moore, your sissy faggot bitch is ready anytime you want to use her holes Sir! Coach Moore then began to pound my sissy pussy hole so fast and hard that I almost lost consciousness because of the pleasure I was feeling, my clitty shot a stream of bitch juice and I felt fireworks reaping through my sissy bitch hole. I was in sissy heaven and began to moan like the bitch in heat I was "Pound me daddy", "tame this bitch" "don't ever stop my pussy hole Mr. Moore" and "this sissy belongs to your big black nigger dick Sir". He tied the leash to the bed post and went crazy on my sissy hole pulling my hair with one of his huge hands and grabbing my shoulder for support with the other. After at least 40 minutes of brutal pounding, coach Moore pulled out and shot a load of man nectar to the back of my head, my back and all over my sexy ass cheeks, then plunged his still rock hard ebony jungle tree trunk right back into my now gaping sissy hole shooting still more jungle juice deep into my waiting sissy bowels. Coach Moore was catching his breath as he told me "fuck bitch, you have a sweet deep sissy hole" he added "no bitch can take my nigger pole in her ass like you". I was the proudest sissy on earth after he said that and I have to admit that my pussy hole was on fire and gaped like a Florida sink hole......

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)