More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What is his job

Co General Manager

You had just signed your divorce papers and was fired from my previous job that you were a station manager. Your new position is as a co station manager. You new job is at a station where men are merely play thing for the talent and harassment toys for everyone else.

You have been warned by the CEO, she told me to keep my mouth shut about your morals. In your previous jobs, you have always looked the other way or you would get fired. I just seen it from men being the harassers but at this new job female are dominants ones.

You have been called in to see the station owner for a meeting. You walk into the room as Danni a busty red head tries to stop me. "She is in a .."

She is having a meeting with the other co manager, one of the talent, and station owner. The station owner waives Danni off.

Jessica is your ex-wife's current lover. A dirty blonde with grapefruit tits, and part of the old guard where she actually hates men. This morning, she was seen berating the IT staff in public.

Then there is Ayano Maejima a former model, head anchor with honey dew shaped tits and silver eyes, with a Japanese roots. Her contracts explicitly reads, 'That I have to see the male co manager nightly, alone.' and she refused to have a sex to put that in the contract. She was one of the reasons that you got hired.

Claire, station owner, she short black hair, bluish eyes with a French accent spending most of her life in France. You met her after her mother died and is other reason that I got hired.

Ayano, is upset and you grab her ass to try to calm her down. She whispers in my ear, "I wanted to see you this morning for a workout, she hands me a soaked black thong panties. Miss it again, I will run a story about former models and certain co general manager. Unless .."

I am then to sit at the conference table sandwiched between Ayano and Claire. As the meeting goes on the girls have a hand on my thigh. While the girls are molesting you, you get in heated conversation with Jessica. When the meeting ends, Jessica storms out of the room and Ayano kisses me and rips my shirt off.

Claire says, "I need to give him a discussion on how this station works, I will deliver to him personally, but you also have story to research."

Ayano kisses Claire and leaves the room leaving me alone with station owner. Claire says, "Ayano and me can get along even though we want the same thing, you tied up naked. And you have , you lost the bet. You're marriage counld not even make it one year."

You get up and and try to calmly say, "I know this is one of the reason that I agreed to work here and submit to you and Ayano".

She gives you a kiss, "Will you hush, I want to play nice with your co manager and she has to be nice to you if she wants to keep her position. "

She grabs your ass and says, "Anyway, I have plans for you. This job also makes you a first male board member in over fifty years. My mother would be flipping in her grave if a man had a power. And just like any other board member choose any girl as your sex ."

She says, "By the way, if you are thinking refusing that position would be shame male interns and male IT staff to be naked. We can even run a story about CFNM in the work . And you also realize, how the talent get here, it would be a shame if there cute asses are violated."

You say, "I will be nice to her and agree anything you say, ok."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)