More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What is the invention that he uses on unsuspecting celebs?

Clothing Boutique

John invented a line of magical clothing and used his magic to open a boutique in Beverly Hills.

He had many speciality items: dresses that only the wearer could see. Everyone one else would only see what she had on or did not have on underneath the dress.

A pair of magical panties that had to be given as a gift. The panties that had a vibrator in the crotch but would only bring the wearer to near-orgasm, and not let the wearer remove them without permission from the gift-giver.

Panties that caused the wearer to twerk uncontrollably at random times.

Panties that caused the wearer's butt to increase in size, though she would not realize it until she removed the panties.

A bra that increased bust size without the wearer realizing it until she removed the bra.

Heels that made the wearer act like a slutty stripper and not realize it until she was naked - always in public, a party, or some place with other people.

Fishnet hose which made the wearer prostitute herself for money and not realize what she was doing until she removed them.

And other assorted items of clothing.

John made sure to hire a salesgirl who was very, very persuasive, and the relaxing music with the subliminal messaging helped.

.

who is the first customer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)