More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DLR123 DLR123

What do you do?

Close the door

As you're about to start exploring the house, you remember that the door is still open. You walk back towards the door. Damn it is a far walk for someone so small. It takes a while, but you do manage to make it to the door.

You look up at the giant monolith that ysed to be just a regular door and gulp. Can you even move this thing? You give it a test push and feel it budge a little bit. Ok. Using all of your might you manage to slowly but surely close the door. It takes the better part of an hour but you just barely manage to close the door.

As soon as you hear the soft click of the door latching, you collapse on the ground completely out of breath. On the ground you manage to see someones shadow pass under the door. Just in time.

Now you do not have to worry about anyone showing up unannounced, or at least without them giving you a warning that they are here. The last thing you need is her creepy neighbor just waltzing in and stepping on you, or his evil dog using you as a chew toy... You shudder at both thoughts and turn back to contemplate your next move.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)