More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoySpot GoodBoySpot

Who Enters the Room First?

Cliff, 45, Overweight

Cliff (45) is Latino, overweight, balding and has a pencil thin mustache. He sets a gift on the table and takes off his polo shirt revealing his large torso dusted in dark hair. Its thickest across his shoulders and back. His dark nipples are surrounded by pools of black hair and there’s a light trail down the middle of his large belly that wanders unevenly around his gut. He smells his own armpit after removing his shirts and shrugs satisfied that he doesn’t stink too much. He leaves his dress shoes on, but he loosens his belt and unbuttons the top of his trousers allowing his gut to expand another half an inch. He keeps a fanny pack around his expansive waist. He turns his attention enthusiastically to the dog sitting on the floor.

“Who’s dis boy sittin’ here? Huh? Who’s dis boy? Is dis da birfday boy? Huh? Who’s da birfday boy? Is it you? Is it you, boy? Are you da birfday boy today? Huh? Are you? Yesh you are! Yesh!”

"Am I the first one here, or just the only one of your friends willing to watch you debase yourself on your birthday?"

The dog smiles and barks. Cliff pats its head and scratches behind its ears.

“There, there. I’m excited to see where this party goes even if it ends up being just the two of us.”

The whole time, Cliff is scratching the dog with both hands while it buries its head in his crotch. Cliff rubs behind its ears and works both hands down its back and scratches at the small of its back a while before massaging its buttocks. He finishes by briefly inserting a digit into the dog’s always welcoming asshole. The dog yelps playfully at the intrusion but doesn’t resist in the slightest.

“Dat’s da birfday boy. Yesh he is! Yesh he is! How ‘bout a treat, boy?”

The dog barks excited while Cliff unzips his fanny pack and pulls a real dog treat out of an open bag inside. He feeds it to the dog with the hand that was just up its ass. The dog eats the treat out of his palm, then licks it clean. Cliff feeds the dog the finger he used and it happily sucks his finger clean.

“Such a good boy! Who wants another treat?”

He reaches into his fanny pack again and pulls out a pill this time. He pops it in the dog’s mouth and then holds its mouth shut with one hand while massaging the pill down its throat with the other.

“There you go! Dat’s another boner pill to keep da birfday boy hard all day long? You like that, dontcha boy? You like showing your pathetic little hard-on to all us real men, dontcha?”

The dog spins around and barks to show his agreement. It sits up and begs again with its erection sticking out at full attention already.

Someone else says, “Don’t spoil it too much. We still haven’t given it the cake.”

Who Else Enters the Room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)