More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ballsnexus Ballsnexus

Where do we start?

Cleaning the basement

You wipe the sweat off your brow as you move the last of your uncles boxes with art supplies. While you are not surprised, you are relieved to see art supplies cluttering every corner of the basement. Turns out your uncle was a very prolific sculptor and not a dealer after all. The basement art studio even had a big fully functional Kiln. You are in awe at how much the equipment must of cost, but more concerned how there are no sculptors in sight. You were hoping to have something he had made.

You sigh “Well at least you gave me a roof over my head.”

You walk around inspecting your new art studio. You weren’t much of an artist but it would be a shame to get rid of his legacy. Heck maybe you could become the famous sculptor he always wanted to be.

You open the Kiln. To your surprise you see a silhouette on a tray. You pull it out and bring it into the light, you wince in shock.

On a tray was a clay figure still soft to the touch, with what appeared to be a stack of papers beneath it and a polaroid picture of a hot Blonde embedded into the clay.

“I guess he didn’t have all his marbles towards the end” you say to yourself.

“I wonder why he didn’t fully go through with making his twisted figuring. If he had the means why stop half way? Maybe this was his process?”

Your sigh again. You wanted to have his art to keep, but this was far from the refined masterpieces you were hoping to find.

You pick up the tray with the figure and place it into Kiln.

You lean over and press the power button. The led display lights up and panel opens up, revealing a mouse and keyboard. You grab the mouse and scroll up and down. The display responds. You look for settings or user instructions. Instead you only find:

Presets:

-Auto

-Asian

-Black

-Caucasian

-Hispanic

Customize:

Input:

You ponder for a second. Why are these here? What does this even mean? You just want to finish your Uncle’s last piece.

You hit auto as the safe bet.

The Kiln roars to life for five seconds and then abruptly shuts off

“Oh great its busted.”

You open the Kiln.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)