More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bungakawa2000 bungakawa2000

What will happen to Lara?

Cleaning her breasts

Lara knelt down besides the man. His rags looked dirty, but she would rather have a dirty bosom than a sticky one. She lowered herself, slowly and carefully as to not be thrown off balance by the weight of her loosed boobs, untill her tits were hard pressed on his cloths. Then, with a grin and thinking of more pleasant things, she rubbed her breasts as hard as she could, to get as much semen as possible off her.

Once she was satisfied with that rudimentary cleansing, Lara stood up and thought about her next step towards freedom: her hands. An experienced adventurer like herself wouldn't be stopped by the lack of a mere blade; circling the table, she quickly spotted a sharp edge on one of the carvings. She rubbed the rough cord attaching her wrists on it, and it wasn't long before she heard a snap and her hands were free once again.

The first thing she did was to make sure there was no more cum on her body. Once she was certain she hadn't missed a single drop, Lara rubbed her hands together. The tip of her fingers were still dull from resting on the cold stone table, and the temperature of the room, though bearable half-naked, wasn't too kind either.

A gust of wind vivified the torches hung to the walls, and Lara's fingers sparkled suddenly. She immediately got closer to a light source and inspected her hands carefully. Yes, she could see it now: her fingers were covered in a bright, yellowish dust. She lowered her head and grabbed her tits: they were glimmering too. The light was too poor for her to draw any conclusion, but her heart started beating faster: was this gold powder? If so, where did it come from? The only possible answer was the piece of cloth she had used to clean up that mess on her bosom...

She quickly got back to the knocked out man and stripped him of his cloak. When brought near a torch, it shone like it was made of gold, except where her tits had rubbed; in that place it looked like worn out leather. Yes, the whole cloak was covered in golden dust! Lara turned towards the table where she had awakened. That tit-fucking, in that place, by that man, had been planned and clearly wasn't just a passing fantasy. She was certain this was some kind of ritual... Maybe a fertility one, given their interest for her breasts... or some kind of initiation, where sperm of a priest marks her as belonging to this community... or maybe even a cleansing one! She considered semen a dirty thing, but...

Lara suddenly raised her head... Yes... Voices! She could hear voices getting closer!

She had to act quickly: would she blow out the torches? Would she put on the cloak and hood her face, hoping for the best? Or would she simply run away by another tunnel?

What will she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)