More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by DemonD DemonD

Please select your preferred Role:

Cleaning Lady

You find out just what this company is that you now own some shares in it that you won in a poker game. HOO-BOY! Talk about a lucky streak! You can order the woman of your dreams from them! It's a science fiction fantasy come true!

"Okay, John," says the saleman named David, "You just sit there and we'll have some of these ladies come by."

There is also a saleswoman with him. Her name is Anne and you wonder if her last name is "Droid."

There sure are some beautiful women here! There are white women, black women, Asiatics. They are all so lovely, parading before you in bikinis and scanties. The trouble is, is that they're all so young.

"Look," you say to David and Anne, "They're all very wonderful, but they're all so young looking. If I look too closely at a woman who's under thirty-five, I feel like a dirty old man."

"What's wrong with that?" asked David. Smart ass.

"We're very sorry," says Anne, "But so many young men come in here, there hasn't been much of a call to manufacture women over thirty."

Your attention wanders to the cleaning woman who is mopping a hallway some distance away. She's a nice fleshly looking middle-aged Hispanic woman with a pretty face, glossy black hair and huge tits.

"If only you had one like that cleaning lady," you say.

"Doe?" says Anne, "She IS one of ours! Why didn't we think of her?"

"She was one of the first that we manufactured," explains David, "That was twenty years ago, and it took us all that time to work the bugs out of the systems. She was made to be twenty years old back then. Now that we've got her just right she's just like turned forty. Even though these women are manufactured, they do show signs of aging because so much of them is biological."

"John, why don't you come with me?" says Anne, "David, you get Doe and meet us in room 11."

So you go to room 11 and wait. Eventually, David brings in Doe in her service uniform and nurses' shoes and all. She has an eager smile on her face. Her smile broadens when she sees you smiling back at her. She's happy that someone wants her! And she's been programmed to like you, it seems.

"Doe, would you please remove all of your clothes so that John can have a look at you, please?"

Doe seem a bit shy about it, but she complies with a slight smile on her face. then you get a look at her. She turns all around so that you can see both back and front.

"Oh, my God!" you murmur.

"Of course, if you like, we can reduce her breast size just a bit. And perhaps Doe could shave her pubes before you take her home," says David.

"No!" you say, "I don't want to change a SINGLE THING about her!"

Doe has these lovely large cantalope sized boobs with the kind of dark brown nipples that look as though they're stiff even when they aren't. She has a large deep-set belly-button. She's all around wonderfully fleshly and curvy. Smooth skin and a big beautiful butt. And she has a HUGE forest between her legs. Her patch of pussy-hair is damn near the size of a dinner plate. Doe is the kind of woman that you've always dreamed of.

So, do you take her home with you, or make use of the company facilities?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)