More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

Claudia, 38 year old mother of two teenage girls, doing some shopping

"Sophie, do you know where I left my keys?" Claudia asked one of her daughters, who was currently being ravished by a complete stranger in their living room.

"Uh, yeah. They're by the tv. I think." She responded as she absent mindedly tapped away at her phone, obvious to the fact she was getting fucked and by a complete stranger in front of her mother no less.

"Ah, there they are. Thank you sweetie, be sure to be ready to take the groceries in when I get back." Claudia said as the man blew his load onto Sophie's back and followed out after Claudia before turning left to return to his apartment.

Claudia admired the fashion trends of the younger women as she found herself in the college area of town. Some girls dressed only in scarves, wool hats and warm boots, letting their hard nipples pop out without care. Claudia noted how clever this was. Cum stains on clothes were just how things were, but boy were the a pain to clean off. She didn't even know why she even bothered trying to clean out the cum stains since they'd be even worse before long.

Finally arriving at the store, she made note of her list and went inside.

What's in store for Claudia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)