More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by B1naryS0und B1naryS0und

Who do you choose?

Claude

Pilot of the blitzer class Ryder "Bianca"; "Doctor" Claude Trilleo is a blue eyed, pink haired beauty with an odd method of medical practice that you've had the somewhat dubious pleasure of experiencing first hand.
After rescuing her from pirates and bringing her aboard the Sunrider Claude instantly fell for you. And when you learned of her medical expertise you were more than happy to let her fill the vacant position of ship's doctor. Of course it had been during your medical examination that Ava had burst in, just as Claude was about to take a semen sample all over her pretty face, to inform you that your new doctor had had her medical licence suspended some time ago.
After the incident you were fully prepared to hand Claude over to Alliance authorities, however you instead decided to keep her around for her skills as a Ryder pilot. Thinking about it now you decide that she could easily be put to another use. After all, it would take little more than a word from you to have Claude in your quarters and having her way with you again...

So why not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)