More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

Part 1

Class starts

Samantha walked into class with a frown, she hated this class, but it was on every one by the government ever since the aliens where spotted on earth.

Inside the class room, there was rows of desks like a normal class, but there was also a curtained off area at the front of the room.

"Hay, did you watch the new's this morning, they found Luna, the girl that went missing, she was found under the over pass downtown, her breasts, ass where huge" said Sam's best friend Crystal.

"not to mention she was pregnant with twins" said Rick taking a seat behind her.

"you just wish she was your fuck doll" replied Crystal to Rick.

"ha, i just wish one of those alien dick things clamps onto my cock, then i can fuck anyone i want" muttered Rick to him self, while sticking out his tong to the girls.

"ladies and gentlemen, please settle down, so we can begin" said the female teacher walking down the isles to the front of the room.

the rest of the 19 students took there seats, taking out notebooks to take notes.

The class begins

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)