More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigsexy Bigsexy

Who are you?

Clark Gable (19y/o Male, Geek)

"...the fuck!?" I say under my breath as I glance at the sterile metal walls. Each surface is unblemished, barren as I search for any sign as to where I am or how I got here. Every plane is the same metal material, but look like white ceramic. I should know, I spent the last semester meticulously studying material science. Floors taper into the walls which taper into the ceiling and back around it goes. However, for a cold material it seemed strangely comfortable. As I brace the ground with my palm a strange energy flows through me.

"Hello," I say, out loud. "Anyone there? Why am I here?" As I spoke the walls glowed and an electric hum came over the room. Instantly it felt like the pressure in the room changed. I started to feel hot and excitable as if the air came alive and my body was simply reacting in kind. Then while there were no windows to see out for a reference point, the tips in my inner ears told me that I was accelerating upwards. The feeling of sudden shift in another direction followed and then several seconds after a deceleration was undeniable despite the perturbing starkness that assaults my senses.

Then something even more strange happens. The wall ahead of me formed a hole maybe 3 inches in diameter. The indent of a door frame faintly depressed into the wall a foot or so to the left of the hole. Whatever material the walls are made of can shift and rearrange at will. Three symbols appeared as etchings above the hole. A phallus then an arrow pointing down towards the hole and then an open door.

The meaning was understandable enough, but its repercussions were mind-boggling. "Is this some kind of game to you!?" I shout at the top of my lungs. The silence of the cold walls was deafening. "Fucking let me out of here!" I slam the wall ahead of me in stinging frustration and slump against the wall in defeat.

"Hello, is anyone there? Can you help? I'm trapped in here too."

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)