More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LordWelcome LordWelcome

Who will you choose?

Clarice

The room had a gray sofa, reaching over the entire wall. Clarice was on all fours and untangling the cables below the TV. You enjoyed the sight for a moment and then approached.

She looked over her shoulder."You didn't have to—"

"It's no problem," you said. You helped her with the cables and working together you were able to finish much faster. Only five minutes later you were done. It was connected in the right places and was no longer a mess. Clarice looked at the floor.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, I suppose," you said, scratching your neck. This was your chance. You reached into your pocket. "I want to show you something."

You pulled out the crystal and started swinging it in front of her. "What is that?"

"Something father gave me. Follow it, don't let it out of sight."

"O-okay," she sat down on her knees, her sapphire eyes locked onto the crystal. She didn't want to disappoint you. Seconds later, it was all she could focus on.

"Relax, drift slowly into your calm space," you said. She blinked rapidly and her mouth hanging slightly open. It was cute, her being transfixed to your necklace like it was the most exciting thing in the world.

You continued. "Relax. Let yourself go."

"Okay. . ." she whispered. Her body swayed around, struggling to keep upright.

"Drift further down. . . and when I say trance, you will enter a peaceful slumber," you said. She gave an almost non-existent nod, completely dazzled. You smiled. "Trance."

Her head fell over, silver hair covering her face. "Clarice, can you hear me?"

"I can hear you. . ." she said, stumbling over the words.

"Good, Clarice. It's important that you listen and do as I say. Can you do that?"

"I can."

"Okay, then," you smiled. "You will help me cum, Clarice."

Her eyebrows pulled together. "No."

Shit. It seems like parts of her needed more work, which might be possible, but time is limited. Someone could walk in. Better to take what you have.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)