More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sindermann sindermann

and just who are you?

Clara Hughes

I am Clara Hughes, youngest daughter of Samuel and Lillian Hughes; and am 18 years of age. I was born on Earth in the year 2054 and am a citizen of Great Britain hailing from the Isle of Man. I am attractive by most standards with curly, long reddish blonde hair and gray eyes. My figure resembles those of the old Greek goddesses in both shape and complexion. I excel at playing the harp and the piano, and am skilled at both horseback riding and the new study of Sometics, though my mother does not approve. Though I am of age to marry, my father has not yet been suitably impressed with any of my "suitors".

I have spent the last year travelling on the cosmoliner "Sigfried" to arrive here at Rajah-4 with my parents. My father is a harsh man that I do not care for very much, but he is quite wealthy and a senior member of the East Orion company. He showers me with gifts and shuffles me aside on expeditions and adventures, but I find my time here to be quite boring surrounded by these Gurkha guards with their long rifles and curved knives. My mother is the most radiant woman I've ever seen. Her dark hair is gorgeous and long, sitting atop a lovely face that adorns a divine figure even though she has produced me and my brothers and sisters.

Our estate is quite impressive, and quite beautiful with its mixture of Old English hardwood and bioluminescent local flora. I've taken quite a liking to Bruto, the Rajan "dog" that guards the grounds. He is quite a magnificent creature weighing nearly 400 lbs and bristling with fur that glows at night and with pointed ears like that of a jackal.

There, that should satisfy mother. Now then, time for sleep as I have the day free from school tomorrow, and will no doubt be sent on some expedition by my father. He is still chasing the rumors that there are bipedal aliens in the wilderness. I personally think that we'd have found them by now; but then again it wasn't until very recently we discovered Soma, and it had existed along side us for our entire time here.

Dear Diary;

If it weren't for my cousin Cordelia, I fear I would have no fun at all in this gilded cage. She is simply scandalous! Today, I went to visit her. "Come in." she said with a giggle. I should know by now that her giggle is Satan's own dinner bell...

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)