More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

What's next?

Claire begins skinny dipping on the pool

“She will never know… Screw it! I deserve this.” Claire kicked off her flat shoes, removed her stockings, unfastened her apron, and finally stripped out of her black skirt. She untied her hair and let it cascade freely around her shoulders.

Now in her underwear, Claire submerged her dainty toes onto the pool. “You kidding me? Temperate water? They don’t even own swimsuits!” To think they kept throwing money away like this! Well, at least Claire was here to enjoy it. She sat on the edge of the pool soaking her feet and getting ready to jump in.

Something was holding her back. Was it the worry of getting caught? No, Claire was sure that she had the house for herself for the rest of the day. Was it guilt? That wasn’t it either, Claire was smiling like a naughty kid about to prank her teacher. No, what made Claire hesitate was that her underwear would get wet and she would have to remove it for the trek back home.

Right, but there was an easy workaround around that problem. And why not? She was already at her workplace in nothing but pink panties and a white bra.

Claire first unclasped her bra, her comely breasts spilled out in the open, and she moaned in relief at their newfound freedom. Next came her panties. Without getting up, she lied on the stone floor, lifted her feet, and scooted her undergarment down her long, smooth legs. When her panties were near her knees, she grabbed them and yanked them off her toes.

“Hehe, I’m naked at the mansion.” Claire couldn’t help but giggle to herself as she sat down once more. She could see herself in the water; her brown nipples crowning her firm breasts, the tuft of dark hair between her legs, her pretty chocolate eyes examining her own body with a sparkle of wonder and glee. Yeah, she was still quite the bombshell. Her boss would be scandalized if she saw her.

Claire let herself into the pool. The water was the perfect temperature; it enveloped her body with a pleasant embrace. The naked maid floated for a while, the tip of her nipples and her face peeking out of the surface of the water.

She kicked her legs, spraying water all around her, to start doing laps around the pool. Claire raced, dove, and relaxed in the water for quite some time, she hadn’t had the opportunity to swim like this since she was a kid.

All good things must come to an end, and even Claire was getting bored of it. She climbed out of the pool and immediately got chills. The water was temperate, sure, but it wasn’t hot. Now the naked woman was shivering a bit, how could she warm-up? Of course! It was so obvious!

Claire slowly submerged her feet in the Jacuzzi, then her legs, then the rest of her nubile body. She closed her eyes and moaned, letting the hot bubbles melt her stress away. “Ahhh, this is great.” She relaxed for a spell but eventually grew bored of the hot water.

The naked woman climbed outside and looked for a towel. There was none. “Oh right, I put them all in the washer.” She would have to wait a while to dry the natural way if she didn’t want to soak her clothes. Which meant her trip home got postponed once more… What could Claire do in the meantime? Maybe watch TV?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)