More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoxingFever BoxingFever

Which princess takes control?

Cinderella

Cinderella got to her feet after regaining her strength as Belle nodded offering a lockup with her friend as the blonde princess took the challenge on circling with her friend in the ring. The other princesses were nearby spectators looking on trying to understand the sport as Cinderella got Belle in a front facelock.

Cinderella followed up with a straight DDT onto the canvas as Belle crashed holding her head and she groaned in pain. Cinderella quickly got to her feet trying to figure out her next move as she lifted Belle up from the ground. Belle gasped as she was put in Powerbomb position and she saw her way down being a few feet and Cinderella had her mouth muffled by Belle’s crotch.

She took a deep breath as she hit Sit-Out Powerbomb shaking the canvas and the ropes bounced on impact. Cinderella let Belle flop as she groaned while the blonde princess covered her pinning her while also taking in Belle’s heavenly scent. She felt almost drawn to it and she cuddled closer turning Belle’s head to kiss her lips. Belle’s eyes went wide as Cinderella reached down cupping a breast squeezing it.

Belle moaned as Cinderella kissed her neck biting it before sitting up. Cinderella blushes as she hung her big boobs over Belle’s face commencing a breast smother pin before raising a hand.

“1! 2! 3!”

What is Belle’s reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)