More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spentbob spentbob

How does the story begin?

Chyooge heads back to his home...

Chyooge tramped through the darkening streets, ignoring how beautifully picturesque they were, all Victorian looking and covered in snow that sparkled in the light of gas lamps and all, and headed back to the grim, imposing building he'd once shared with his business partner Snarley.

"Care for a tit-wank for Christmas, sir?" offered a passing urchin, short but large breasted, copper haired and freckle-faced, with a cheeky winsome smile, "Only a shilling!"

"Get a job, strumpet!" snapped Chyooge, pushing past her and stomping up the steps to his grim front door.

As he reached for the door handle, a curious thing happened - just for a moment, it seemed the handle was gone, replaced by a womans breast, soft and firm and fair and squeezable! Chyooge blinked his eyes and shook hi head, and in a moment, the vision was gone and the handle was the same as it ever was. With a shiver, Chyooge entered his lonely abode and shut the door, glad to leave the seasons merriment behind him.


As Chyooge sat eating a meagre supper and pouring over his accounts, he became aware of a curious moaning and groaning. In alarm, he looked up, and illuminated in the dim flickering light of the one candle he permitted himself was an incredible vision!

It was his dead partner, Snarley, as thin and garrulous as ever, but he was not alone. He was surrounded by winsome women, lusty ladies, vicarious vixens and mischievous minxes, all groping and squeezing and rubbing themselves all over him. Snarleys erection throbbed visibly against the tight fabric of his trousers, and his expression was pained.

"Chyooge! Hurry up and change your ways and have some sex and all that, or else you will end up like me!" Snarley moaned, adding, "Oh Christ, don't do that!" as two of his consort, a redhead in a school uniform and an Italian looking girl in a tiny leather dress both stuck their tongues into his ears.

Chyooge was unimpressed.

"A vision of lust besets me, caused no doubt by the ideas that wicked assistant of mine put into my loins."

"No vision, Chyooge," moaned Snarley as a curvy blonde shoved a hand down the back of his pants and did something that made him shiver, "These are the spirits of the sexual encounters I avoided in life, and in they will tease me endlessly, but allow me no relief. And this fate awaits you too unless - "

"Humbug!" snapped Chyooge, but his member twitched a little against his will. Snarleys consort was curious and varied. Perhaps he should ask about one of them... or perhaps he should stop speaking to such obvious delusions and get to bed?

Did Chyooge ask, or go to bed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)