More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

Christmas Party

The Anthropet Christmas Eve party had been going full tilt, libations flowing, inhibitions and common sense eroded to dust. The punch had been spiked with god knew what designer . Someone slipped hash cookies onto the desert table. Shots full of aphrodin were circulated. They had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

The most of Anthropet’s served the staff and they were free for the taking. A veritable zoo of colour and strange anthropomorphic form paraded surreally through the staff. Feathers, bills, horns, snouts, manes, scales, hooves, tentacles, udders, wings, tailed, claws... all artfully added to voluptuous female or Herculean human forms. The place appeared to be some weird fusion of Hieronymus Bosch painting and a Heliogabalus.

“Where is Santa?” Someone called, a dishevelled lab tech with a lopsided Christmas hat on supported by a neighing zebra girl.

Eight workers slipped into an office and tried the new designer , Inhibitol, a that made them unable to curb their inhibitions.

“Where are the Reindeer girls?!” Luke decried, glass raised exuberantly, splashing colourful cocktails over himself and a butterfly winged beauty.

“Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen!?” Jack recited. Suddenly the idea took root. All eight nodded.

“I’ll be Dasher!” Dan from I.T. called, laughing.

“I’ll be Dancer!” Chris from accounts joked.

“Dibs on Prancer!” Called Jack Blue, rubbing a runny nose.

“Vixen!” Jeff from executive services piped up drunkenly, patting the puppygirl curled in his lap.

“Comet?!” David from advertising slurred as he stared at his fingers and tried to count them.

“Cupid. Definitely Cupid!” Piped up Kevin from customer service as he popped a blue pill.

“Donner!” Ryan giggled.

“Well that leaves me Blitzen I guess!” Luke laughed.

A crowd of petgirls followed the foolhardy eight to the Anthropet modification chamber and there was much drunken commentary as each reindeer girl was designed.

“We’ve all gotta be horny!” Jeff joked, caught up in the moment, finding it strange that he would want to do this.

“Cute little Bambi tails!” Luke added.

It became a game of oneupmanship. Then all eight unthinking men climbed into the chambers.

***

Christmas morning eight naked and hungover reindeer girls found themselves in a freight truck bound for the North Pole.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)